What do you do while playing poker?

S

shakuhashi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think it is important to focus as much as possible to learn as much as possible as both are related from point of view:)

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Music, TV shows, reading and sometimes a movie if its only a game or 2

jmchezka

jmchezka

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this really depend on what time i play.

if it's in the early evening, i either watch tv and/or eat while playing poker. but if it's already midnight, i usually play sitting down on the bed or semi-lying down until i feel sleepy, which also means it's already 5AM in the morning.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i'm not multi tabling sngs and just 1-2 tabling sngs and/or mtts, then i'm either studying for the gmat, playing cod on ps4, listening to music, or getting some work done.

developer716

developer716

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as depends on my mood,I have two children and when the wife is not home then it is clear that the calm of the game I will not,two boys of my apartment for a half hour can post =)

dickeygoughs

dickeygoughs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
listen to music and yell at my dog

A

ariolis30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im still playing clash of clans hahaha

BadB420

BadB420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on my mood, most of the time I will be listening to music! But then again other times I will have to sound turned off and just try and focus on the game.

A lot of times though Il be watching a Game on tv while im playing and other times I dont really care about the game so il be facebooking and only play strong hands or play if I got good position!

If you generally care about the game your playing than I believe its important to take notes and focus on your table to try and gain what ever edge you can on your opponents! I cant stress how many tough decisions ive had in a game where I have payed no attention to the table and wind up on the river wondering how the player before me acted and I only have 10 seconds to try and make a decision with almost no information! You have to suck it up and fold and live to fold again when you might be able to win that pot outright if you saw how he was playing threw the hand!

T

ThomasDelgado

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Songs I listen while playing poker. It is a fun game according to me, you can play this game with doing anything else also, but if you need good result then you have to improve your skills and play with more concentration.

M

MichaelFoerster

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually like to play these game when I feel bore or when my friends came in my home. Now you can also play poker in mobile, I like to play music in slow sound while playing poker games.

C

ChipsOwnerRO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker I try to focus on playing it, but sometimes I can't if I play in a little tourney, so I turn on my TV and I watch my favourite TV shows, I listen to music, may be I eat something or drink. :)

B

brokenlung911

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is boring when you are playing unlike most so yes need something else most of the time

fubarcdn

fubarcdn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always listen to music when I am playing poker to keep my brain occupied because a lot of hands are auto fold.
Lately I have also been doing the requirements to get into the Cardschat Social Media club. If you haven't joined the social media club you should check it out. https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...ocial-media-club-achievements-rewards-231360/ Tell them the fubar sent you.
Sometimes I also read the forum and post while I am playing or go through my emails or check on my stocks.

S

Superman2102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually have the TV on in the background but I find that I never do as well if I'm not pretty zoned in on the table. Otherwise I won't be able to pick up on tendencies or styles of players at the table and it will eventually hurt me down the road. I often have this issue if I try to play multiple games at once.

pokertroll

pokertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listening to music most of the time.

A

adnen1985

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to watch tv or listen music, it makes something relaxing.

J

jayace66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watch T.V/Browse internet

I have the T.V. on for background noise and or browse internet, If I don't do something else I will start playing too many hands.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Use to play guitar while at the desktop but have switched to a laptop. Gives me more mobility to get a small task done around the house and can play from the couch or bed. Lately have been listening to Pandora at reasonable level to not disrupt focus.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what I do while I play poker

When I am playing poker I am usually playing on my laptop in my bedroom. So, I watch tv shows while I play poker or I talk to people on my phone.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I turn on the music.if it is fotball and TV

G

ginutzza

Rising Star
Bronze Level