What do U do with FPP's?

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you guys generally do with your FPP's. Buy stuff?, Tourneys?, anything else?

What would you do with theses points.

I have just over 3000 FPP's and I am trying to figure out what to do with them.

There is a tourney for the ME 3 times a week for 1,000 FPP's and the winner gets a seat. There is usually 500-800 players in it and second place gets ZILCH.(That would be awful)

I kinda have my eye on this:

But it would cost me almost all of my points.

There are also some books I could get:

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_36.jpg
    ScreenHunter_36.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 117
stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bought hockey jersey from them last time.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep saving for the Porsche. Only 2,997,000 more points to go.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Remember Green Stamps, or Blue Chip stamps?

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bought hockey jersey from them last time.

You sure it was PS and not FTP?
I looked at the store and didn't see a hockey jersey available.

Anyways I bought a cotton sports jacket from them a while ago. I guess I'm pretty happy with it. OP are you a VIP? I know there are a lot more options for VIPs to buy stuff with their points, and I'm waiting to hit SilverStar this month hopefully so I can start saving for stuff that's actually worth something (maybe an iPod sounddock or something).

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OP are you a VIP? I know there are a lot more options for VIPs to buy stuff with their points, and I'm waiting to hit SilverStar this month hopefully so I can start saving for stuff that's actually worth something (maybe an iPod sounddock or something).

Nope, Just the low level bronze for now. Never hit the silver level before, and it seems I play A Lot, guess not.

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought about getting Bill Chen's book with mine and then used some for satellites into the 1000 FPP wsop event.

M

mischman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I should be keeping my VIP status of SilverStar this month.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 113
stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep

You sure it was PS and not FTP?
I looked at the store and didn't see a hockey jersey available.

Anyways I bought a cotton sports jacket from them a while ago. I guess I'm pretty happy with it. OP are you a VIP? I know there are a lot more options for VIPs to buy stuff with their points, and I'm waiting to hit SilverStar this month hopefully so I can start saving for stuff that's actually worth something (maybe an iPod sounddock or something).

POSITIVE

I have it in my closet now and I have pictures of it when I was ice skating with my son.

it was a limited time thing, they only had it available for a couple weeks and I got it while I could. Actually looking at it right now its tight.

let me see if I can find pic.

added 2nd picture, I clean up well :)

Attachments

• hokey.JPG
    hokey.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 106
  • hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 107
stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That explains it.

by the way the 2 pictures were on the boat I was on, you know what I dont think I posted those pictures here I will in the general section for you guys so I dont hijack another thread.

M

mischman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that purple dress made me look fat.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stop hijacking the thread guys this thread is about Misch in a dress isn't it?

storm goes to look at title of thread.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could change the name of the thread to "Misch in a dress". Then all the talk of FPPs would be off topic. :)

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could change the name of the thread to "Misch in a dress". Then all the talk of FPPs would be off topic. :)

LOL you crack me up,

I was at work the other day packing the liquor kits and packed some Jack Daniels made me think of you.

Yea boy im the Hijack master, 2 hijacks in one thread!!!!

M

mischman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sure there has to already be a thread titled "Misch in a dress".
Getting me confused with Kenzie?

got enough playing cards?..lol
No, i bought 1 case(there is 2 decks in a case) and when it got here the plastic case was smashed so they gave me 1k FPPs and told me to buy another one. One case i gave to my bro. I have 2 cases and 6 decks. They are the best cards ever. They never bend and one deck has prbly been shuffled over 1,000 times and is still 100.000000% flat. Worth every point.

Tigersmith

Tigersmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting me confused with Kenzie?

No, i bought 1 case(there is 2 decks in a case) and when it got here the plastic case was smashed so they gave me 1k FPPs and told me to buy another one. One case i gave to my bro. I have 2 cases and 6 decks. They are the best cards ever. They never bend and one deck has prbly been shuffled over 1,000 times and is still 100.000000% flat. Worth every point.

Cool thanks! i may have to go for them, only 100 more points for me. Do they have the pokerstars logo on them?

M

mischman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool thanks! i may have to go for them, only 100 more points for me. Do they have the pokerstars logo on them?
Yes.

They come in a nice thick plastic case. 2 Decks, 1 is red and the other is purple-bluish. They have 'pokerstars.com' on the top and bottom so they look 100% a like no matter which way you hold them.

Tigersmith

Tigersmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes.

They come in a nice thick plastic case. 2 Decks, 1 is red and the other is purple-bluish. They have 'pokerstars.com' on the top and bottom so they look 100% a like no matter which way you hold them.

Cool! thanks for the info misch