well guys its been fun

J

jaystun00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I guess places like this has not point since we have noting to disscus.
Was a fun ride. Guess its time for us to take what we learned here and start playing live.

There's noting stopping us from dominating live games. It's a lot more expensive but its a investment. But I say this fourm can become about live games and share tips and strategy. Should not let a thing like this ruin the bond we have. And in this tough time we gotta pull through. For the people making a living time to take it live.

online poker was my favorite hobby And now its taken away.
Gl guys and let's try to get through this together.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was a fun ride. Guess its time for us to take what we learned here and start playing live.

There's noting stopping us from dominating live games. It's a lot more expensive but its a investment. But I say this fourm can become about live games and share tips and strategy. Should not let a thing like this ruin the bond we have. And in this tough time we gotta pull through. For the people making a living time to take it live.

Online poker was my favorite hobby And now its taken away.

Just because the U.S players can't play doesn't mean the forum wont be active. Besides which, I believe most of the current regulars will still be around and still playing online somewhere.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You do realize there are still several online rooms we can play in?
Also there is lots to discuss.
Good luck to you though.

NascarFanSS

NascarFanSS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are you shitting me they now wont even let us play now, i thought it was only illegal for the banks to transact cash not for us to play, i hate this ****ing piece of shit country!!!!! was fun playing in the league the 1 week i was allowed, ****ing dictator ass bullshit this is.

brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wat? Only 3 big sites have gone down. There are still sites that accept US players. There are poker players that live outside of the US.:p Im sure well all keep playing.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You do realize there are still several online rooms we can play in?
Also there is lots to discuss.
Good luck to you though.

Look under the banner:

US Poker Players - Some large US online poker sites no longer accept US players. We highly recommend switching to one of our top rated US poker sites to continue playing US online poker.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I thought the 'world' was the US? (I'm confused now).

jonjonR

jonjonR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this problem will last awhile, but will get resolved in a couple of months. I think what the government is doing is ridiculous. I mean online poker was such a huge part of poker even with connectons to the world series with pros and the live game. the satillites gave people opportunities.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its been real.....its been fun...but it hasn't been real fun

D

DragonsAngel1115

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do hope that we as a whole can somehow fight for our rights, in this, our country, to be able to have a hobby, earn a living or just get on line and play a little friendly game of poker with our friends for cash, if it's ten cents, ten dollars or ten thousand dollars... It's our money, we pay our taxes! If our government had a brain they would let us play and probably dig their self out of some of the financial hole they have put their selves into! Just sayin... Hope to see you in a room playing for real money real soon, I won't play with anything else...

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this (english) forum will survive, lol, as well as online poker OP, just find different sites to play on. Oh yeah, the world doesnt end at the American coast...........

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I for one am going to keep playing online poker and keep supporting this site. As long as there is a site willing to accept us players I will play. I'm not letting my misguided government keep me from pursuing something I care about this much.

As for this site, you guys 'n' gals have become a big part of my online life. I'm staying at cardschat until they turn off the lights...or until I say something too dumb and get the banhammer, whichever comes first. :)

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Online poker was my favorite hobby And now its taken away.

As said there are still a few US friendly sites and as CC is a worlwide community so we're not going to quit.

B

Brian182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are you shitting me they now wont even let us play now, i thought it was only illegal for the banks to transact cash not for us to play, i hate this ****ing piece of shit country!!!!! was fun playing in the league the 1 week i was allowed, ****ing dictator ass bullshit this is.

Hey guys, been a while. Just reading people's reactions to the big sites being banned. I really like this guy's response. I can understand a lot of people being mad, and if you're used to FTP or poker stars, it's hard to play on another site with less game variety and less games active. However, the sites still U.S. friendly will start having more traffic, which is great, but then again, if you invest in another site that might follow in the ban, hope you're prepared for more bad news. I just know this.... I'm never depositing ever again. Whatever money you have in online poker, just treat it like a points system for fun, and hey, maybe at some point in your life, you take a trip somewhere outside the U.S., and remember you got some money you can cash out. That would be great :) After a week or two, if anyone has links to traffic charts of poker sites, I definitely wanna see them! I recently saw a site report FTP dropped 40%

pokerman27

pokerman27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, been a while. Just reading people's reactions to the big sites being banned. I really like this guy's response. I can understand a lot of people being mad, and if you're used to FTP or Poker Stars, it's hard to play on another site with less game variety and less games active. However, the sites still U.S. friendly will start having more traffic, which is great, but then again, if you invest in another site that might follow in the ban, hope you're prepared for more bad news. I just know this.... I'm never depositing ever again. Whatever money you have in online poker, just treat it like a points system for fun, and hey, maybe at some point in your life, you take a trip somewhere outside the U.S., and remember you got some money you can cash out. That would be great :) After a week or two, if anyone has links to traffic charts of poker sites, I definitely wanna see them! I recently saw a site report FTP dropped 40%

Try Pokerscout.

S

scottieb668

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't you all remeber the days of partypoker!!!! It went away and pokerstars and fulltilt came ... know we will have others to play and they will bet better with all of us on them... good luck and we will keep on playing poker

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wasn't aware online poker was over...

Attachments

• Howboutno.jpg
    Howboutno.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 195
N

ndunn1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there are still alot of sites to play at, although we cant play at the 4 that wewre taken down there are still many sites we can play at and contribute to and there are more popping up now that those are now banning us US players, I have been playing online for 10 yrs now and I just switched sites and havent missed aa beat, not sure I will deposit on any of them but I will still be playhing poker online and building a bankroill and furthermore I am still playing on tilt and building a bankroll, just not sure if I will ever get to play it or get it back

S

skyin452

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya know what poke ya orifice-you're just a sarcastic,arrogant canuck,that nobody really cares to here from or what you have to say!!!!

M

MrMiyagi88

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any bets he'll be back in less than a yr?

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ya know what poke ya orifice-you're just a sarcastic,arrogant canuck,that nobody really cares to here from or what you have to say!!!!

[x] disagree on 1 of these traits - you choose