Originally Posted by HoldemChamp
I would put Jetset and Noble in a good position as far as poker sites
. I like the 3-d from noble and Jetset is very user friendly.
1) As with any software they could use some tweaking. Jetset if very similar to Full Tilt but is missing on thing I wish it had. Full Tilts ability to see the hands the other people mucked if they called a bet on the river.
Lot of valuable info from knowing that.
2) Full Tilt use to have a point system when it was in beta the rewarded Play money Players. To bad the didn't keep it.
3) And there biggest fault in my mind is the poor pay out structure of there Public Freerolls. Paying on top 3 out of a field of 900 is not a bery good idea.
You need to give new players some money to win so they keep coming back.
They usually just end up blowing the win at the NL tables anyway. Why not give them a little money and earn rake for the website at the same time.
1) The ability to see the hands the other people mucked if they called a bet on the river i think that it isnīt good. Of course it helps you, but also the other players can see what you have when you donīt want them to know it, and thatīs bad. Anyway, for fortune that ability only works on play money games. When you play real money games you cannot see what your opponent have if he doesnīt show it.
2) Why does a site must reward play money players?
3) I agree that the payout structure of the public freerolls is poor, but in my opinion it isnīt a poker site obligation to have good freerolls. Freerolls are a favour they do to you, so itīs antiethical to demand good freerolls (of course if you are choosing a site by its freerolls, then FTP is one of the worst).
Also remember that FTP is one of the of three or four sites that you can withdraw your freerolls earnings if you didnīt make your first deposit before you played it.
If you choose another site for its freerolls payout structure, the money you win at those freerolls isnīt really yours. You have to make a deposit before you play the freeroll if you want to win its money, so if you make a deposit, why will you play a freeroll?...i think not for the money.
4) As Grumbledook said, FTPs software has very nice graphics and itīs fast.I really like Fulltilts software. It has a great look on it and is fast and stable. Itīs easy to use lobby with ability to sort games and put multiple filters on. Good player search facility. Good hand history files.
5) One other thing i like of FTP is that you can chat with the pros. Almost all of them are very nice and they answer to all the questions they can. You can talk about poker, life, make jokes or anything else with them.
ps: White Horse, try to download as much poker softwares as you can. Test them all and the choose the one you liked most.