visa gift cards to sign up.. need some help

W

wptightend

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
okay i want to sign up for pokerroom and deposit with neteller, i have a visa gift card with like 80 bucks on it could i just use that? And also would there be any problems with cashing out how would that work? plmk and information would help

thanks

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best thing you can do is try it and see if it works. My guess is that it won't work. The gift card has a Visa logo on it and, regardless of source, is managed and regulated via a financial institution. Virtually no credit card will work on a poker site (in fact I'm betting it is no US credit card will work now).

Worst thing that can happen is that you try and get denied. So, give it a shot. If, by some chance it does work, let us know.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm pretty sure you can deposit with a visa gift card to neteller.

LetsGetItOn

LetsGetItOn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jack your right about that, however Neteller is not a gambling site. Yes it will work on Neteller (or pretty much any other payment processer including firepay and click2pay)

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jack your right about that, however Neteller is not a gambling site. Yes it will work on Neteller (or pretty much any other payment processer including firepay and click2pay)
Okay, good to know. If I had to make a prop bet on it, I'd have said NetTeller wouldn't work. I think I still have one of those Visa gift cards somewhere with a balance on it. If I do, I will give it a shot. I know that credit cards do not work with NetTeller, at least mine don't.

Thanks for the update, though.

W

wptightend

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
okay thanks for the info, i will try neteller or the other payment servies and let yall know

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, please let us know. I have one and was wondering if it would work.