VISA ALL ACCESS OR PREPAID VISA

T

thielcats

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, I have heard some people discuss the All Access visa Card and the Walmart Visa MoneyCard (the Greendot one). I need some feedback on these cards because I am about to go purchase one to buy into pokerstars. Which card have you folks had more success with? Thanks For Your Feedback.

D

dday_0612

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have used all access for full tilt for quite some time now.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://www.allaccessgift.com

USE this ^^^^ as a prepaid solution. Yes it works.

Will you be starting another thread again tomorrow to ask the same question? Just keep working with one.

F

fleft

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I recently bought an all access gift card from my local grocery store and was very happy to see PokerStars accepted it. Now my only question is how can I cash out? The PokerStars website says that if I used a Visa Debit Card, the funds can be credited back to my account. Does this hold true for the all access card I have, or can they send out a check to me? Thanks.

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best way for you to cash out would be having a cheque sent to you.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I recently bought an all access gift card from my local grocery store and was very happy to see PokerStars accepted it. Now my only question is how can I cash out? The PokerStars website says that if I used a Visa Debit Card, the funds can be credited back to my account. Does this hold true for the all access card I have, or can they send out a check to me? Thanks.

If you clicked on cash out, you would see the only option, cheque.

Or if you have a real visa card, not a gift card, you can cash out that way.

O

oliverftorres

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
trying to deposit at pokerstars

Hey everyone can you guys give me tips on how i can deposit money on the pokerstars. I have an all access visa card but it wont work. anyone got any ideas. whats the best way to deposit money.

L

Liveone1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I haven't used my all access card in sometime, but when I did I needed to deposit $1 less than what was on the card for it to go through. I also waited 1 hour after loading my all access card and think I should mention that I have the reloadable type.

So, if you have $50 on your card then try depositing $49 or even $48 on stars. I believe the confusion is due to a $1 fee they charge when using the card online.

Today, for different reasons (such as certain bills being passed/hung out to dry), some people claim All Access cards still work and others say that they don't. Nothing's changed since yesterday (years ago on this forum)!

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, a 3.5 year old thread resurrected!

From what I hear/read all access and greendot both no longer work.

Go look in the deposit / withdrawal board area.

Atticus22

Atticus22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
full tilt and pokerstars no longer accept visa all access cards, etc

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea they stopped allowing them in june of last year

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you send an email to stars deposit assistance team, they will tell you what if any prepaid cards currently work. GL!