Types of playing cards

H

hubes08

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new here, and am a very admitted 'dork'. I love card, card designs, and having a large collection of them.

There are some I have been after for awhile. At this link, YouTube - Poker Scene #006 - Maverick (1994) - Final Poker Hand Scene is the final card scene of 'Maverick'. I've wanted to know what kind of cards they are using, because I love the mini indexes on the cards and can't find any modern cards with that kind of index or court design. Anyone have any idea what kind of cards they are using and if there is a way I can get my hands on some of them?

If not, maybe you guys could give me some great direction on different brands of cards I may like. I love cards that are different. Not normal kinds of font on the numbers or colors in the court designs. Thanks!

H

hubes08

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry about the double post, my internet is ridiculous.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like good ole bicycle cards.

H

hubes08

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there bicycle cards with small index corners?

S

skyin452

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes there is and believe it or not I bought mine at WalMart-they are paper cards but they're pretty cool!!

S

skyin452

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can also go online to Trident cards.com and find all kinds of different ones-the Italian cards are the most unique imo!!

MadTiger

MadTiger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Italians also had some of the best Tarot card designs back in the Middle Ages.