tuff_fish

Y

yasudab

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
i was watching a guy named tuff_fish on youtube and he recorded himself while he was playing online at pokerstars and ultimate bet. they are the funniest videos because you can see how angry he gets and how he vents, and we all go through the same thing. If anyone knows who he is, and if anyone knows what happened to tuff_fish, i would like to know.
Trust me, the videos are hilarious.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny videos. I just watched like ten of them.

:)

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL!!! I just watched him on youtube, set mining PKT 9s, got em and lost to the trip Qs, lol. He must be rich, throws the 1000s of $s in faster than I throw 1 cent.....

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL!!! I just watched him on youtube, set mining PKT 9s, got em and lost to the trip Qs, lol. He must be rich, throws the 1000s of $s in faster than I throw 1 cent.....

Yea, I think he's an okay player - he just lets his emotions dictate his play which can be dangerous.

I think I would like to play against this guy but I don't have a big enough bankroll for that.

:)

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
guys, the tuff_fish on the fooltilt poker is not the same tuff_fish you see on youtube. there is a interview with tuff_fish (the funny one) where he says the sites gave him some money and he donked all, he is no longer playing.

S

slicky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol this guys jokes

search "pokerstars stepchild" on youtube. the funniest guy ever makes me laugh so much but hes dead serious... one of those poker conspiracy guys. complete idiot

Last edited:
J

JEP712

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just watched some of his videos! Poor guy.

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol this guys jokes

search "pokerstars stepchild" on youtube. the funniest guy ever makes me laugh so much but hes dead serious... one of those poker conspiracy guys. complete idiot

Read the comments to his videos. He's got a whole lot of people who take him seriously. Yet, they keep playing. That's what I don't get. If you think its rigged why do you keep playing? :confused:

G

gtrippp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Read the comments to his videos. He's got a whole lot of people who take him seriously. Yet, they keep playing. That's what I don't get. If you think its rigged why do you keep playing? :confused:
I think it's rigged, but I keep playing. Why? Probably cuz gambling is addictive! Everybody knows crack is bad for u, but ppl still smoke it. Personally, I keep playing cuz I just play off of money I won in freerolls. I don't deposit money anymore. I win enough to keep a few dollars on about 3 sites. It's sumthing to do, but it would be a lot better if it wasn't for all of the bs.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The original tuff_fish is a legend for many members on this forum. He doesn't play anymore but at least we can relive some of his greatest moments. This one is by far his best.

J

jessica30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch him on youtube. Hilarious, very funn. It made me laugh.

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

PurgatoryD

PurgatoryD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL! Oh man, he's killing me! About 1:30 in he loses it... "Son of a g-- d--- b---! Son of a b----!" and then starts speaking gibberish.

We all get a little frustrated from time to time, don't we? :)

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL! Oh man, he's killing me! About 1:30 in he loses it... "Son of a g-- d--- b---! Son of a b----!" and then starts speaking gibberish.

We all get a little frustrated from time to time, don't we? :)

That's the best part. That and "God Damn it, I'm all in! I'm going all in! No, I'm not. I'm not.":D

E

Eyekall

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very funny stuff cause we all can relate to that at one point or another!!!

PokerJudas

PokerJudas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use good old tuff to put me off tilt...

T

trolllord59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He would have to be the worst at value betting i have ever seen. He aims to get people to go away when he has nuts.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Thanks for these he expresses what a lot of us also go through, all part of the poker minds twist and turns.

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I checked the videos out and must say they are the best poker vids around!