Those No Deposit Bonus Websites

BoTY

BoTY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
G'day all. Hope everything is well, haven't talked here for a while.

Anyways, if you remember I'm a tight-ass on a even tighter budget so I can't really afford to deposit money. But I wanna play poker with the big boys so I just thought I'd ask on here how people have gone with those no deposit bonuses?

I haven't seen any around but I've heard about them and I dunno of they are a scam or what.

Any help would be good. Cheers boys and birds

M

Mellowman307

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of them come with strings, lots of strings and some are no strings and actually good deals.

Read the terms and conditions attached to the no deposit bonuses.

E

ez2cy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know if this is what you mean but. I just signed up to CrazyPoker. They offered free 10 dollars just for signing up. Thought I'd just use it to build up a little nest egg. Problem is, you have to register a credit card with them. I sent them an e mail that my credit card company won't pay to poker sites. Got a reply back right away, saying it didn't matter, just register it. So, I tried. Can't register it unless you make a deposit with it. I've sent them another e mail so we'll see what happens.

BoTY

BoTY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I've signed up with one that says they will give me 50 bucks at partypoker. I'd tell ya the name of it but I think it's against the rules and I don't want to piss off Nick :D

Well see what happens, it seemed pretty intense, they phoned me up and everything. So maybe I can get a free lunch!

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One other thing you may want to check out (being on a limited budget and all) are the freerolls at site with no restrictions on freeroll winnings (like JunglePoker is). They aren't a huge site, but you can find games there. And best of all, they let you cash freeroll winnings with no rake/hand restrictions like so many other sites today.

Just a thought.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
BoTY! :D Welcome back! Good to see you.

I think JD gives the best advice. Because wherever you go to get the "free" money (there are several Prima sites that offer the free $10 at sign-up), you usually have to make a deposit and meet the raked hand requirements before being able to withdraw.

So, though far and few between, these no restrictions freeroll sites seem to be what you want.

D

deucedeuce

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try the freerolls, Betroyalpoker has one every night at 7 est less than 100 people in it , i make final table two or three times a week there. Helps out the bankroll

BoTY

BoTY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First 24 hours over and no word. The site said it will be in within 24 hours.

Looking doubtful, and I can't sign up for partypoker again. So I have come to the conclusion these no deposit bonus websites are pointless.
On another note, a mate of mine that I go to University with has turned 15 free bucks from Empire in 400 which was prompty withdrawal with no dramas from Empire. One day that luck with bestow itself upon me :D

LetsGetItOn

LetsGetItOn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sent you a PM to help you out on this matter.

stretch833

stretch833

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got a 75 dollar deposit on party. It took about 48 hrs. to hit, but you need 1000 raked hands. So far I've got about 400 hands down, and lost 20 bucks. At this rate, I'll have about 15 bucks left to call my own LOL.

BoTY

BoTY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah. VC Poker gave me 10 bucks so I'm mucking around with that at the moment.

USERNAME : hbmagpies

Doyles/Victor Chandler

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a few $10 free on the prima network, and you also get a few freebies if you've left an account dormant for a while.

There's no point trying to play raked hands with your $10 initial - you need to bump it up to $40 at least. What I tend to do is play micro limits until i get $11, then just play a $10 H2H then a $20 one - often you'll lose it all, but it's not real money anyway. When you've got enough you can start at the 1/2 tables (10 handed), but there's no point fannyarsing around at the low levels trying to nurse $10 up to $20. I've run a $10 CDpoker bonus up to $120 this week (fully cleared), but more often than not I blow the bonus within an hour.

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Boty,

This is very old so you'll have to doublecheck on it. But RammerJammer and I found this out about pacific poker!

[old link~tb]

Last edited by a moderator:
BoTY

BoTY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey rob thanks for the heads up, but Prima has been blocked by the University computers because I think to many poker-heads were joining them from the University computer labs and yeah, screwed it up for the lot of us.

It's cool though I've had my run. Nick gave me 25 a while back on Full Tilt which I turned into a cool 100 and withdraw so I could go have a good trip with the boys (100 bucks is alot for us Uni students ya know)

Something will come up where us low-life Non depositer scumbags will be able to get some money to play poker with, until then though!