Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like hearing interesting stories during the wsop ME... I'm catching up on WSOP episodes, and they talked about Steve Sanders, who was nearly busted out by Dennis Phillips in 2009 at arond 54th place, when Dennis rivered a flush with QQ to Sander's AA (next hand, Sanders was eliminated)..... which may have saved Sander's life.. check out the story. It's at the beginning of this video.

YouTube- WSOP 2010 Episode 8 p3/4 Main Event E08 World Series of Poker 2010 E08

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was extremely fortunate to finally recognize that he needed to go to the ER...that last card really did save his life!:)

M

mikejm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i guess everything happens for a reason...i guess luck was on his side that day

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't Steve Sanders go to West Beverly High?

Boston1993

Boston1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being eliminated at the right time.

I like hearing interesting stories during the WSOP ME... I'm catching up on WSOP episodes, and they talked about Steve Sanders, who was nearly busted out by Dennis Phillips in 2009 at arond 54th place, when Dennis rivered a flush with QQ to Sander's AA (next hand, Sanders was eliminated)..... which may have saved Sander's life.. check out the story. It's at the beginning of this video.

YouTube- WSOP 2010 Episode 8 p3/4 Main Event E08 World Series of Poker 2010 E08

Enjoyed the story about Steve Sanders losing a good poker hand and then having to rush to the hospital later to discover he had an Aneurysm that was dangerously preparing to burst. I myself had a scheduled surgery for an 5cc aneurysm that I had lived with for several months trying to get something done. Finally did have surgery a year and a half ago. Lucky to be alive (they say), but my surgery went astray and they ended up having to make an uplanned repair procedure that now has limited my hips, legs, feet activities and a continuous pain that they can not repair. Just wanted to say thanks to Poker (now that I'm limited somewhat to activities) for Steve that he has recovered. With all the free time I now have is why I went to full tilt poker and it has been a blessing for me. Makes the day(s) go easier and lots of fun. Thanks for your good article. I did watch the video and enjoyed it very much.