Sign This Petition Against The Government! Bring Back Online Poker!!!

I

Ilovepoker22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I despise the fact that the government has now put online poker in its crosshairs, while big bankers who brought the economy down, still walk free. If you're as angry as I am, please sign this petition and pass it on to EVERYONE you know. Facebook like it, do whatever you can to get this to 100,000 signatures. Let's tell the government we've had enough

This is the petition:
http://www.angrypokerplayers.com

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
signed bud, Im from UK, feel so sorry for you guys in the states.

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Signed and thanks for the link! about 3000 when I signed.

ziggymom

ziggymom

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Signed by the Mom ......lets get it back everyone please sign this I am a U.S.

O

otentik691

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im from canada but i want pple from state coming back to play with us i signed it for you

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
do whatever you can to get this to 100,000 signatures. Let's tell the government we've had enough
Is 100,000 the magic No that will make the govt reverse it's decision.
I feel sorry for you guys but it looks like your govt's agenda is set.

T

Tangerine 53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is 100,000 the magic No that will make the govt reverse it's decision.
I feel sorry for you guys but it looks like your govt's agenda is set.

Zorba I think you're missing the point. Nothing scares politicians more than thinking they won't get re-elected. The more our poker playing US citizen colleagues tell their politicians that the single issue that will determine their vote is how a politician will act to ensure that online poker is legalised, the more something will be done.

Whether a petition makes 50,000 or 100,000 doesn't matter in the sense that there is no magic number but it does show a strength of feeling. Allied to this US players should write to their representatives stating that their vote depends on that issue - if that politician receives enough of those letters he/she is going to get the message. I accept that you then have the difficulty of ensuring that the politician honours any promises they make to you but that's the next stage.

To me it's important that US players get behind the PPA and act on their proposals. But don't give up and realise that your vote - together with the votes of the other 8-10 million online players in the US - is a valuable commodity.

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
done!!

but I don't think the GOP care about this, no matter what your voice can bet hear , but no one wants to listen

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate to ask, but is this a scam to get your email addy? Because I got an email to "confirm my subscription".

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed it on the hopes that is legit because my fav hobby and past time has been severely dented by a bunch of wind bag head in their ass politicians

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Signed it, I'm from the Uk but what happens in the US happens in the UK a couple of years later, and in any case this is just wrong :mad:

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
signed from UK
we need all u donks back in the game lol.

on a more serious note,
good luck guys.

Last edited:
roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed the petition two days ago. Only an increase of about 700 since then. I'm searching for a petition with more signatures right now. Maybe more effective.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This page has the number of all your congressional representatives.

beantownmaniac

beantownmaniac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Signed, and I also used the link provided to send some e-mails also. If anyone wants to e-mail their senators and congressman personally, here's the links. One link is for your U.S. senators, the other for the U.S. congressman/woman who represents your district. Let's go people. The time for action is now. Let's voice our opinion and get our freedoms back. This law is an infringement in our civil rights.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

F

fugitive67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unreal, like this is the worst problem we have in the US

i wish we would have put 1/3rd the effort into bringing our boys and girls home safe from war

as we did into preventing the little guy from sitting in his lazy boy, having a beer and playing a $4.40 sit n' go

do i now have to go to Atlantic City and spend $100s of hard earned dollars to play poker

what the heck, again it only hurts the little guy

SIGNED!!!