really starting to like rush poker

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just started playing rush poker and i really like it..i have won about 30 dollars..playing it..ofcourse i don't keep track of my losing lol..:thrasher:

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like it too. I find it to be a nice change of pace, so to speak. I like that it forces you not to be able to sit and over analyze the hands. Bad thing is that you don't have much time for anything else.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like it too. I find it to be a nice change of pace, so to speak. I like that it forces you not to be able to sit and over analyze the hands. Bad thing is that you don't have much time for anything else.

When you're playing poker, you shouldn't be doing anything else regardless of if you're playing Rush or not.

dwolfg

dwolfg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be prepared to never stop wanting to play rush poker if you start.

TopJimmy99

TopJimmy99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be prepared to never stop wanting to play rush poker if you start.

I know exactly what you mean. The first time I tried it I must have played for nearly 3 days straight. I love the fast pace, but it can be tough to get used to. Be careful at the lower stakes though because there are a lot of donks running around... myself included hahaha.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rush is rigged so is March!!!!

Last edited:
Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sucker.

I do like Rush, I just find the ring games are extremely swingy, I do okay at the tournaments so I will play those.

B

BabyAcey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy Rush also, have had an up & down BR from it, sometimes it brings my BR up $10+ and other times wipes you out just as quick. Have to be very picky as to which hands to play and you don't get a chance to study your opponents style. But overall I love it!

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol Joe. It's true though, shit's rogged.

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you're playing poker, you shouldn't be doing anything else regardless of if you're playing Rush or not.

I usually do my reading for school while I play. It usually works out well for me. Rush doesn't allow me to do that though.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually do my reading for school while I play. It usually works out well for me. Rush doesn't allow me to do that though.
If you're doing that then you aren't playing your best by a long shot and you're missing out on tons of information. Not to mention, I can't imagine that you're reading is going very well either, taking a couple second break every 15 seconds to make your decision, finding where you were at on the page, read a sentence or two, and it's your turn again. Repeat.

A

akaCLINT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rush is the only kind of cashgame that i can enjoy, the rest is just boring...
As tourney, i play it at times, as multitabling them is a bit tricky for me...

GL

aC

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're doing that then you aren't playing your best by a long shot and you're missing out on tons of information. Not to mention, I can't imagine that you're reading is going very well either, taking a couple second break every 15 seconds to make your decision, finding where you were at on the page, read a sentence or two, and it's your turn again. Repeat.

I actually don't have a problem reading during normal games as there usually is a wait between hands. I also find it takes away some of the boredom I generally get while reading my texts. Its just not something I can do while playing rush though.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love teh Rush pokerz. I do not enjoy the downswings however. lolz.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rush tourney's are awesome. Especially if one wants to play a large MTT and doesn't want to spend 6 hrs to min-cash.

TopJimmy99

TopJimmy99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rush tourney's are awesome. Especially if one wants to play a large MTT and doesn't want to spend 6 hrs to min-cash.

Very true, and for some reason I feel less motivated to sit through a micro buy-in than a freeroll, even though the freerolls pay less haha.

sheesho

sheesho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm starting to love it also. Only get about 2-3 hours to play so its perfect for getting iron man points (aiming for silver next month). Also doesn't hurt to win fast money :)