Randy Lew aka nanonoko making his debut on the BIG GAME

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone is interested (i am) I like Randy and think his success at online is some what amazing and now he is flying out to las vegas this weekend to play on the Big Game for the first time. He isn't sure of when it will be aired yet but I'm sure we'll find out how he got on (if he's allowed to comment on that)

I wish him all the luck in the world and can't wait to see how he gets on!

Goodluck Randy.

Ben.

pokerman27

pokerman27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone is interested (i am) I like Randy and think his success at online is some what amazing and now he is flying out to las vegas this weekend to play on the Big Game for the first time. He isn't sure of when it will be aired yet but I'm sure we'll find out how he got on (if he's allowed to comment on that)

I wish him all the luck in the world and can't wait to see how he gets on!

Goodluck Randy.

Ben.

Ah thanks for this - I quite like the Big Game so will be interesting to see how he does.

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info. I'm a huge fan of Lew. He and Leatherass are pretty much the best role models for online poker IMO.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know the dates that he will be playing on there?

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely! I saw this on Randy's blog -- I hope he takes it down. Score one for the consummate grinders that show it CAN be done without taking absurd risks.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know the dates that he will be playing on there?

It's this upcoming weekend. The air date isn't confirmed yet and I'm unsure of what the time span from actually being played to being aired are. I'm guessing in the region of maybe 6-8weeks?

_dogmeat

_dogmeat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, this Big Game's season will be freaking awesomeee! Jarred Huggins, Randy Lew... awesome! The Big Game is definitely my most favorite poker show - the commentators are awesome, the table chat is always on par, never dry, and the loose cannon format is just freaking fantastic!

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost a lot of respect for Lew when he defended peachymer over on 2p2 lol. But I guess having someone who is a pure online grinder on tv can only be good for the game

Top 10 Games