Private Poker Rooms

A

Aldor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I am looking for one or two online poker sites that will allow me and my friends to set up a Texas hold em no limit private room.

the idea been once in a while we can all get together and have a small buy in to get X amount of chips. In turn we have our own private room.

Does anyone know of a site that offers this as a feature?

We are not big gamblers so anything thats lets us have a room providing we deposit £1000 is not an option.

Thanks for any help,

Aldor

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Than you may want to check poker.com there you can set-up private Sng's up to 10 players, I am not to sure of tournaments though you may have to go thru support if trny is what you want, but give it a try I have set up games on poker.com before and its really easy, but at last look it was just sit and go's that could be setup by anyone hope this helps.

LOL wait and also ring games (cash games)

Last edited:
A

Aldor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thansk for the quick reply.

Will try that.

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I should add that by the looks of things minimum is 100 max that would be .50-1.00 games

enjoy

C

CarrieOfThePNP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try The River Belle For Multi-Table Tournaments

I do the same thing with my poker group. We used to play at HollywoodPoker.com but they no longer allow U.S. players to play for $$$.

I have found an online poker site called The River Belle that will let you set up Multi-Table events. This site is one of the oldest poker sites, started in 1997.

Last edited by a moderator: