The PPA has an action center now...

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The PPA has made it very easy to get your message to your Congress,Senate and Obama and the Attorney General....just click this link and go!!!!

You do not have to sit back and have our right to play poker taken away...you can do something right now!!!...asap
The PPA has made it very easy,just a few clicks and you are done!!!!

http://capwiz.com/pokerplayersalliance/home/

cool32steve

cool32steve

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Done.

Thanks for the link!:cool:

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
!!

Phone calls will probably get more attention than e-mails.

Yes a phone call will be a great help also,we need to use everything in our power.Please call them first thing Monday 4-18 if you possibly can...there are phone numbers to those to call,on the PPA website...I or someone may post them here in this thread when I get a chance.

L

LukeSilver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from england and well aware if this happens in america and online poker is succesfuly blocked there it wont be long at all in all probabaility before they do it here to.

we cannot afford to sit back and abandon america to its fate we need poker players from all over the world to fight back. we may be in a minorty but worldwide there 10s of millions of us at least. we can be a powerhouse we can make a shout.

the time for a stand is now otherwise we will lose this forever.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from england and well aware if this happens in america and online poker is succesfuly blocked there it wont be long at all in all probabaility before they do it here to.

we cannot afford to sit back and abandon america to its fate we need poker players from all over the world to fight back. we may be in a minorty but worldwide there 10s of millions of us at least. we can be a powerhouse we can make a shout.

the time for a stand is now otherwise we will lose this forever.

I agree with you,this can spread to affect everyone,The feds drew a line in the sand...its time we all join in the fight....after all,this is not just about playing online poker,this is about freedom on the web...