PokerxFactor

A

actionjmac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone tried this system/program? Im thinking about signing up but its a little steep and wanted to know if anyone has had success using their system

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone tried this system/program? Im thinking about signing up but its a little steep and wanted to know if anyone has had success using their system

cardrunners is much much much much better.

Z

zeke999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cardrunners is much much much much better.

Much better for? I was a member of both sites for a while and can say nothing but good things about both sites. IMHO Cardrunners is more geared toward cash game instruction and a bit more affordably priced. Pokerxfactor was great for sngs and mtts. The pros there know there stuff and their personal results show this. Just before I went on vacation from poker Pokerxfactor had introduced a cash game video by Rizen and promised more videos to follow. I'm not sure what kind of cash game video/instruction Pokerxfactor has now but in the past (late 2006) it was geared primarily toward the sng and mtt player. Of course the biggest con of Pokerxfactor is the steep sign up fee. But if you play $22 sngs or even multitable $6.50 turbos the sign up fee can be recouped very easily if your play is improved upon even only slightly.

In my opinion if your a cash game player looking for instruction head to Cardrunners. If your a tournament player you can't get much better than Pokerxfactor. Goodluck!

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Much better for? I was a member of both sites for a while and can say nothing but good things about both sites. IMHO Cardrunners is more geared toward cash game instruction and a bit more affordably priced. Pokerxfactor was great for sngs and mtts. The pros there know there stuff and their personal results show this. Just before I went on vacation from poker Pokerxfactor had introduced a cash game video by Rizen and promised more videos to follow. I'm not sure what kind of cash game video/instruction Pokerxfactor has now but in the past (late 2006) it was geared primarily toward the sng and mtt player. Of course the biggest con of Pokerxfactor is the steep sign up fee. But if you play $22 sngs or even multitable $6.50 turbos the sign up fee can be recouped very easily if your play is improved upon even only slightly.

In my opinion if your a cash game player looking for instruction head to Cardrunners. If your a tournament player you can't get much better than Pokerxfactor. Goodluck!

cardrunners does 6 videos a week and sometimes more if they feel like throwing a extra one in. They do tourney videos like twice a week that is plenty.

I have learned a crap load about tourney play from action jeff and mkind.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This is almost universally accepted as the truth.

A

actionjmac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm probably going to go with pokerxfactor. Because I am more of a sng and mtt player. Im not very good but would like to get better. I listen to pokerwire and they had the guys from card runner and pokerxfactor thats why I asked here. Thanks again for the imput