Pokertracker v3 beta!!!

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure if it is because of the demo version, but it's a biatch to fill in manually, when it should do it on its own.

Oh yeah...I did what I suggested and the stats still don't show up right. lol

Last edited:
Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks as though it goes down per buy-in so once you fill in the placings, prizes, etc. you should see the bumps appearing. :D

The graph should look better too ;) :D

lol, is "bumps" the new term for T-winnings? :laugh:

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long is the beta active? Will the beta program stop working when the final version is released?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Does anyone have problems when running "Auto Import". Granted my computer is about 5 years old, but it's slowing it down plenty enough that I'm pretty much unable to keep it running while playing.
There's an option you need to click on regularly - 'compress',.. if you don't, it will cause your computer to slow down ALOT (sounds like that is what's happening to your's right now).
GL

Chevren

Chevren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Chuck for the info.

OK, what is sexier, PT3 or pic below?

I didn't realize Shana Hiatt had no ass and fake tits until this picture I have to admit I'm a little disappointed... :mad:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't realize Shana Hiatt had no ass and fake tits until this picture I have to admit I'm a little disappointed... :mad:

Blasphemer :eek:

Not fake but push-up top thingy :)

shrtstakatak

shrtstakatak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a free HUD to be had for PT3-beta?

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmm... downloaded this, installed it and when i run it I get "This version of pokertracker has expired" and it sends me to the same link I downloaded it from to start with.

any ideas?

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does this thing work with Bodog yet?
If you had bothered clicking on the link in the first post it would have been extremely easy for you to see the answer to that question :rolleyes:

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Downloaded it. It confirms... I suck.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't realize Shana Hiatt had no ass and fake tits until this picture I have to admit I'm a little disappointed...

I think her ass and fake tits are just fine. :)
I think some other girl is doing the new season of Poker After Dark anyway. I'm not sure, but I did see an episode with what seemed like a less attractive girl. Hellmuth didn't even want to hit on her.

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think her ass and fake tits are just fine. :)
I think some other girl is doing the new season of Poker After Dark anyway. I'm not sure, but I did see an episode with what seemed like a less attractive girl. Hellmuth didn't even want to hit on her.

Yes.:( NBC sucks. We should all boycott PAD.

And why do they always replace her? Same thing happened with WPT.

She is beautiful and nice. What else do they want?

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, apparently PT works with Postgres on linux. I haven't done it yet, but plan on doing it. If there is more interest, I will perhaps get more motivated.

For those who don't know what I am talking about, Linux is a free UNIX operating system (an alternative to Windows). There is PostgresSQL for Linux as well.

If Linux is used as a server, the database resides there and it can be accessed by PT from any computer. One can even set it up so that the database is accessible over the Internet.

The advantage is that you can use multiple computers(desktop, laptop) and still have access to PT's data.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard about that but tbh I'm not tech-savvy enough to learn how to use linux. XP's working just fine for now :)

I guess that would mean that most of the major sites are compatible with linux too then? How about other programs like the huds et al?

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard about that but tbh I'm not tech-savvy enough to learn how to use linux. XP's working just fine for now :)

I guess that would mean that most of the major sites are compatible with linux too then? How about other programs like the huds et al?

I haven't looked into that. But if they are using PostgresSQL or MySQL, it should work with linux too.

I should point out that you don't need Linux to achieve similar effect. If the PosgresSQL database is installed on, say, a desktop computer, one could then install PT only on laptop and configure it to use the database on the desktop computer.

heatfan03

heatfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a little off topic but not worth creating another thread over. Now I have the PT3 Beta I am able to get more than 1k hands to base my stats off. (1k was the given amount on the free trial of PT2) After How many hands can I post my stats to get peoples opinions about possible flaws in my game? 2500? 5000?

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally got mine running and am proud to report my Gus Hansen skillz with 42s... Aces?!! I don't need no stinkin' aces!!!

Attachments

• 42oRULZ.JPG
    42oRULZ.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 118
skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a little off topic but not worth creating another thread over. Now I have the PT3 Beta I am able to get more than 1k hands to base my stats off. (1k was the given amount on the free trial of PT2) After How many hands can I post my stats to get peoples opinions about possible flaws in my game? 2500? 5000?

Actually about 50K

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes.:( NBC sucks. We should all boycott PAD.

And why do they always replace her? Same thing happened with WPT.

She is beautiful and nice. What else do they want?

I believe Shana may be with child :)

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a little off topic
Don't worry, you seem to be a lot closer to topic than some of the people posting here :D

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide