poker wear: favorite lucky poker shirt?

P

poker_star_22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey gang, was wondering if people had favorite poker shirt(s) they feel bring them luck or r lucky in general?

1 of my favs is my "POKER SHIRT" poker shirt

but was wondering what others like? offensive? distracting? funny sayings or unique?

big thanks
dem - all in
:)

Attachments

• myluckyshirt.jpg
    myluckyshirt.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 45
Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta be different! I'm punk to the core, so I gotta do it like no one else does. I like a nice beer t-shirt with an unbuttoned hawaiian shirt over it. My Ray Bans and possibly a Trilby make my look all my own. "To blend would be the end!" LOL!

Last edited:
C

Cardsharp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to have a shirt that I won for 2nd place in a freeroll($100 winner take all) that I felt brought me luck. On the way home from a fishing trip this summer the bag with all my dirty cloths fell out of the back of the boat and exploded all over the 401...so much for luck.....

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm still waiting for the Cardschat shirts that are supposedly in the works. Any new developments on that one?

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have my WPT "Shuffle up and Deal" shirt that I always wear to our home games.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wear what feels comfortable at the time, but usually something very casual. I don't have any superstitions about poker clothes. I save all of my superstitions for other bizarre things.

P

poker_star_22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well it's true we all have our superstition energy saved for something! thanks for the interesting replies, would love to hear more.

F

FireDrop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"If luck wasn't involved i would win every hand"