This place is amazing

T

Teddy_Guvnah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This place is amazing, to the point of being overwhelming. Yes, I am a novice and a dinosaur. I remember the term "Paralysis by Analysis" and so there I am. So many different areas to choose from. I read the first 8 chapters of the Beginners Guide and now there is just so much to read and really one cant remember everything. Wow, a daunting task to say the least. I feel like the Wicked Witch, help me I'm melting under the burden of continuing to select from here or there.

And yet I've won playing at bodog, not a lot but enough to just about double my small stake. Guess it's beginners luck. I use the Holdem Indicator and my Icon usually is Tight, Aggressive, Solid. Again that's just playing the minimum no limit games and S&G. I guess I'll start my education here as well. No rest for the weary. Thanks for letting me vent.

Stay healthy and happy, Regards, Teddy_Guvnah

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good to hear your so happy man. There are alot of interesting things you can pick up here. Welcome aboard and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to CC. Keep enjoying the game and at this point just concentrate on bankroll and you'll be ok.

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As the saying goes, if you are the smartest man in the room, then you are in the wrong room.

Welcome to the boards.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let me know if you need help with anything in the forum!

Are you in the US?

deluns28

deluns28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will learn alot on this forum. I only joined a couple of weeks ago and mostly got good points from the members which I can use to level up my game. Feel free to share your ideas also. Cheers!

T

TommyQuill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, guys. I speak on english not very good so sorry if I write something wrong.

I found this place when searching freerolls, and first my question is... Can I get password on 5k freeroll on pokerstars today? Or when and where I can find him?

Very big thanks for answers.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@Teddy_Guvnah
Welcome to CC community and good luck at the tables

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have to say, this one of the best learning places forum wise. Lot of members go the extra mile to really give comprehensive information. Starting out, was referred here from a friend and got great guidance and having the opportunity to play with skilled players really helps elevate your game.

Haven't played a lot since BF here but hope to be able to get in a occasional tournament now and then. Couple members early on here were very accommodating. Sometimes just the little things make a big difference. Appreciate you posting this thread, welcome aboard and good luck.