Nevada Bill Proposes Felony Charges for Unauthorized Gambling Affiliates

J

JamesMoroski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nevada has just sent a bill to legislation making it ILLEGAL for any affiliate of a NON LEGAL site to make any profit at all. This means all the sites USA players play on will now be looked at and owners PROSECUTED if they operate in the USA (Allow US players) Now I am from NJ so this doesn't affect me as we are already legal but all you other 47 states that arent legal are DONE man they will ban you faster than you can blink an eye AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WILL NOT CASH YOU OUT so If I were you i would follow this legislation and a cpl weeks before its slated to be signed into law TAKE YOUR MONEY OFF THESE SITES or you WILL NOT GET IT Let me know what you think.

Mark Gavr

Mark Gavr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If this is true, which I doubt, it would not be very good, at least for me

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a link?
you are rumors and you are no link
proof it.:mad:

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep I say the same, prove it. Money makes people do a lot of things. It moves mountains everyday. Wonder how those folks in higher places if that flow of cash stops

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe the USA wants to be the affiliate and take all the $$$$ LOL

After all thats how the internet is run by affiliation links ask Mr and Mrs Google

Steve2777

Steve2777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if they do it then its a problem for US players but i live in belgium so i dont know that would happen here but i dont think that they never stop pokerstars in europe.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6c5032eddc7be2e5789345c5c76113ee6b59bdfd1ff5ea19b526c31e0357334e.jpg

dagG1

dagG1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they'll do some like this that will be a big trouble for online moneymakers..

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Every single post made here by OP is ASININE. I'd highly suggest that you all ignore EVERYTHING that OP says. Always and forever.

-HooDooKoo

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The way the winds are blowing worldwide, I don't think it's advisable for anyone to keep significant chunks of money tied up in an online poker site. You won't know your money is gone until it's gone.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can we possibly get a change in thread title

blitzenfish

blitzenfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sky is falling. It's a NV bill designed to make affiliates operating in NV non-profitable. It doesn't affect anyone outside NV.

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why can't we just get Stars and FT back in the USA?!!??!!??!

How depressing

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont even understand why some rooms can accept US players and some can't...is online poker allowed or not (?) o_O

For the most part, the Federal Laws do not address the issues. Some State laws do, but not OLP specifically. So it (OLP) is allowed except where is specifically isn't.

The UIGEA only dealt a blow to our ability to move money to/from OLP sites.

S

satirist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not worried about the affiliate prosecution; there will be another loophole, eventually. My main concern is the traffic on the smaller sites... If no USA players, then no fun! Someone should make a thread with a link to where they sell anonymizers : )

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If my understanding has been correct all along, it's been made illegal for any USA bank to transfer your money to any poker site ,that's the only illegal thing about playing online poker in the good old US of A !!!oops I just said the same thing dj did lol

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gosh, I almost had a heart attack! Can we close this thread??

Sh4rKi

Sh4rKi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dunno guys.. I lost a lots of money in the last few months.. :D
one hand its sad cause I like playing poker and Im not an addict.
but on the other hand its good cause I lost reaally good moneys :'D

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sorta think those tiny states should legislate Premium Software from those state authorized sites before they legislate those sites that do offer Premium Software out of those states.

And will someone who plays at those state sites please do an in depth comparison of the player experience.... PLEASE?

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really do not understand that bother them to authorities poker online, i m from argentina and i hope it stays. because it would be depressing for me.

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling