Which one you like - Phil Hellmuth or Tony G

bradfordzilla

bradfordzilla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tony G. He is always drinking seems like.

PCK

PCK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My vote go for Phil H.,is one of may favourite players,i dont like Tony G. style

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trash talking lol.

I like Tony G. Hes acting like a no-brain psycho kid but actually reading you in the process.

badboyboat

badboyboat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Phil H, His antics are always hilarious.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth as always unlucky.

iflylight

iflylight

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love tony g is is just a little bit drunk and crazy all the time it makes him so entertaining

D

DoctorDonLoL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth for ever

dagG1

dagG1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
both is the most trashtalking for ever guys))))
like them ))

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well this is a tough one. Phil is a media hog and i wonder about his acting coach and whether he cries a lot also. Wow when i watched the first video and saw Howard i almost didnt watch it because Howard is a *****bag.Now Tony is a ***hole with his rant seems to belittle people too much it would be hard not to knock him out yup i said that the consequences of that action would be worth it. OK its a tie for my vote there both funny as hll at the same time i find them repulsive. I find myself feeling ashamed for them and there actions and chalk it up to antics for the show. If it isnt for the show and they act that way all the time they have mental problems and need professional help lmao.

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the Hellmuth blowups we think of happened years ago. If you want evidence that he has been working on his behavior, take a look at the final table of the 1012 wsop Players Championship. His remarks when Minh Ly busted out in third were about the most gracious I've heard from any poker player.

adamchikas

adamchikas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tony G. Can't believe this guy is now in European Parlament, just can't. GET ON YOUR BIKE.

4kingwildo

4kingwildo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TonyG great one, i didnt knew about his social upgrade =)) well, maybe i should start drinking :rolleyes: and meet parlament as my new working place.
or should start smokin and go much higher :D Obama do it all the time, and still rulin' :D :smokin:

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tony G for sure. Man is a boss. Anyone who disagrees should get on their bike :D

C

carsguitars777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would much rather watch or chill with Phil, He is a real character and even when he blows up he seems to do it in a joking way, I don't think he really is harboring hate for his opponents.. but as a card player I think Tony G is better, but when he goes on his tantrums it looks like he really is taunting and getting aggressive and trying to get people rattled up. I don't think I would like to kick back and play some cards with someone like that.

Tony g uses those antics as part of his game, he wants to get people angry with him so he is probably fronting as well, but as what Phil said, I agree with, being a bad loser is one thing, but taunting and aggrivating someone that you just took money from, that's another line.

Last edited:
kabrouto22

kabrouto22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil for sure! He takes trashtalk to a whole new level!

M

MPaz_87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't consider phil as a great player because he always makes the fool of himself everytime he lose and treats everyone like crap, I think that you need to know how to lose too, it's part of the game, you in and you lose.

P

PhillipPaschal

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth, I like Phil Hellmuth more than Tony G.

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt knew that Tony g is in the european parlament...wow what a ride...
Well, honestly i dont like him very much because every time he played with PH. he took every single chance to humiliate him without any doubt,and honor.
Phil Hellmuth in the other side is a kind man i think he is s nice family member father and husband but i dont like the fact that he is not progressing in his poker career he continuie doing same old tricks and talks and ofc his pride is twice bigger than him....
So at the end i should say PH. despite the fact that i seem to agree with some talks by tony g at the poker table but his attitude is a big annoying.

N

nmolliso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's easier to like Hellmuth because he is far more successful than Tony G at using his image to achieve results in poker. Also, although Hellmuth's ego is constantly annoying or funny, he actually talks himself up more than he talks his opponents down.
Tony G's trashtalk is generally funnier plus it will make you madder than Hellmuth's. Hellmuth's trashtalk is cute, Tony G's will make you want to punch him directly in the face.

With Hellmuth, you might chuckle or think "this guy is a tool."
With Tony G, you will spit your beer out laughing or think "I want to murder this man with my fists"

Love em both, but Tony G gets under the skin more. Hellmuth is the better player, Tony G is more entertaining.

Last edited:
Dangerboy

Dangerboy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tony G is a great player and many people are afraid of it, there is reason to do so

Frank Burnette

Frank Burnette

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth has his moments, but Tony G is very funny. I like the way he can get under the skin other players with his jokes. It never seems too mean spirited, and I appreciate his wit.:)

Alexsandr Kononov

Alexsandr Kononov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tony G is not only a good player and a great person . I like Tony G for his actions in Russia in 2007 .

G

gametime2011

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't stand either, but Tony G would drive me nuts if I had to sit and listen to him for several hours lol