Ok so who are the good guys, and who are the bad?

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Josh, thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen it yet. Isn't this for the vote back in what July for the House of Representatives. I still haven't found the one for the Sept 30th vote yet.

BKrywko1

BKrywko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the house vote, it's easy - only 2 representatives voted against this bill.

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the house vote, it's easy - only 2 representatives voted against this bill.

You mean the Senate vote.

I decided that I could be a GREAT senator. Here's how I'd propose bills:

I AM AGAINST TERRORISTS.
I WANT THE COUNTRY TO BE SAFE FOR EVERYONE.
PEOPLE THAT THREATEN OUR SECURITY ARE BAD.

playing poker on the internet is bad

(1) I AGREE
(2) i disagree

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of the 2 Hawaii votes on this topic 1 Nay, 1 Aye and the Aye guy ain't with us after this session due to him getting bounced in the primary.:D :D

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The majority of the Massachusetts votes said "nay." That sits will with me for now.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The majority of the Massachusetts votes said "nay." That sits will with me for now.
Doesnt Nay mean they are Against on-line gambling??? so why would that be ok with you?? buck:joyman:

O

olds61

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Washington State

The so called Govenor of Washington wanted to Ban on line gambling to stop the Indian Tribes. The Indians were making too much money and the State have hard time taxing. The state did manage to put a tax on smokes from the Indian Smoke Shops. In The fine print it is ok to gamble online for fun they want to stop the people trying to make a living on the gambling to make sure they get their taxes. The State of Washington has some of the highest taxes in the country and the taxes keep going up. Time to get out of this State. :eek:

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesnt Nay mean they are Against on-line gambling??? so why would that be ok with you?? buck:joyman:

Buck, the Nay votes were against the bill trying to ban online gambling. So those voting Nay were opposed to banning online gambling and tried to stop the bill from passing.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buck, the Nay votes were against the bill trying to ban online gambling. So those voting Nay were opposed to
banning online gambling and tried to stop the bill from passing.

Exactly.