Neteller reduces minimum withdrawal amount to a penny!

BKrywko1

BKrywko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're a U.S. resident, you can cash out those loose pennies, nickels, and dimes from your accounts that you can't play at due to the recent legislation signed today. I logged into party poker and Empire Poker, and the minimum withdrawal there is now $.01, instead of the old $1.00 (only even dollar amounts).

Might not seem like much at first glance, but considering I have enough for a $10+1 SnG sitting out there on sites where I have less than a dollar, this is worth an hour or 2 of my time to make sure these sites who don't value my business don't keep my money!

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have they said they're going to quit allowing withdraws from gambling sites as Firepay has said?

BKrywko1

BKrywko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I know is that I put in for these withdrawals on my lunch hour, and they're in my neteller right now - so take that for what you will.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're a U.S. resident, you can cash out those loose pennies, nickels, and dimes from your accounts that you can't play at due to the recent legislation signed today. I logged into Party Poker and Empire Poker, and the minimum withdrawal there is now $.01, instead of the old $1.00 (only even dollar amounts).

Might not seem like much at first glance, but considering I have enough for a $10+1 SnG sitting out there on sites where I have less than a dollar, this is worth an hour or 2 of my time to make sure these sites who don't value my business don't keep my money!
I learned today you can get it all, even if you have 75 cents, The TRICK is to put in in as 0.75 and it will take it, if you put .75 it rejects you, i did it at three sites today.
buck

Poker Tells