Neteller Question

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all,
I just wanted to know if there has been any US players on here since the news about neteller came out last week, that have deposited to a pokersite using Neteller since this happened?

Thank you

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no but my bank isnt doing business with Neteller for the time being.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all,
I just wanted to know if there has been any US players on here since the news about Neteller came out last week, that have deposited to a pokersite using Neteller since this happened?

Thank you
Yes, i deposited to P Stars to play the $10. tourney Friday,, and i also put the money i won back in Neteller this morning with No Problem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.buck:cool:

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn`t have thought there`d be any problem with Neteller, at least in the short term.

They have made it pretty clear that they will carry on providing normal service to U.S. customers until the details of the new law are sorted out. Beyond that will depend on what those details turn out to be.

Edit: I wonder why your Bank wants to block Neteller, JJ. Neteller is used by plenty of online retailers. A transaction through them wouldn`t necessarily have anything to do with gambling.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposited on pokerstars last Wednesday to play the HU torunament. No problems. I used instacash.

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Edit: I wonder why your Bank wants to block Neteller, JJ. Neteller is used by plenty of online retailers. A transaction through them wouldn`t necessarily have anything to do with gambling.

Well the reason given that the poker thing was on that bill was because of people funding terrorism. I worked for Bank of America and they have had a problem with the issue. I guess they are waiting fr the specifics to be worked out and are making a new policy from there. Just for now they aren't allowing it at all. (My Girlfriend is upset because they wont take her paypal either)

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope, haven't used NeTeller since that came out. Looks like most are running clean with it. Maybe I should give a whirl to be safe.

I deposited on Pokerstars last Wednesday to play the HU torunament. No problems. I used instacash.
By the way, thanks for that. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposited to Absolute today through Neteller with no problem.

Poker Tells