Need Help

L

leehaggerty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Six Handed cash game. I need analysis for this hand I played on poker stars. 1 2 blinds I had AA on the button raised to 8cents called by the big blind. The flop came 10h 2s 8h the pot is now 17cents. I bet 10 cents he raises to 35 I called. The turn comes a Kd he bets 60 I call. The river is a 7h he goes all in for the rest of his stack $1.55. I thought about it for a few seconds and then folded. He said later he had A 9 0ff and it was a total bluff. Should I have folded?

The second hand I need help with goes like this, I have 98 s under the gun plus 1, the under the gun player raises to 6 cents, I re raise to 10 cents folds back to him he re raises to 35 cents. I'm thinking he's got a large pair, but I call the re raise and it goes to the flop which came 7c 10h 10s he raises 35 and I call the then comes the 8 c he goes all in for 1.45 and I call the river is the 5d. He takes down the pot with a pair of kings. I don't think I should have called the the turn bet because of pot odds and maby shouldn't have been in the hand at all, but if I would have raised after the flop came. It might have won the pot for me, or at least saved me some money. What are your thoughts?

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First hand:
Everything played pretty standard, until the turn. To answer your question if it was a good fold, no it was not. You called his turn bet, with what was most likely the best hand , and yet you folded when you were pot committed on the river. Now I know you were probably thinking he spiked the flush on the river, i.e. your reason for folding, however you should of decided on the turn if you were going to committ all the way to the hand or not. The two possible correct choices would seem to be either a fold on the turn, or a push to all in on the turn.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should convert some hands and put them in the hand analysis section, you will get more feedback.
There is a cardschat hand converter that I cannot figure out, alot of members use one from dueces cracked.

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very difficult to analyze hands at .01/.02. Many of the players play so badly that it is an exercise in futility to try to make sense of thier actions. Just play solid poker and don't let the results change your game plan. If you play well and lose-oh well, tomorrow's another day. I woulnt go too deep into the analysis part at those stakes.It just don't make ;) cents...