Moving my BR

H

HackedOff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Folks,
can you help? I currently have all of my BR on Titan. I would like to move some of it onto another site (or sites). I don't want to send it back to my credit card and then re-post cash onto another site(s). I read on this forum about some of you moving cash between poker sites. How is this done and is there a charge?
What sites are recommended? I like to play low limit (micro?) cash and low limit s&g's. The odd freeroll is always good for a laugh.
Cheers
HackedOff

:hello:

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty sure there's no method of moving cash directly from poker site to poker site. You need to have some sort of middle-man.

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get neteller. Transfer from one site into it and then from Neteller into the new one. I don't think there is any charge for this. When you want to withdraw if you want a cheque it there will be a charge. If you are American you might want to transfer to FullTilt as they have stated they will continue to support American players. If you are not American I really like pokerstars.

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes go the neteller way! very easy and free, just set up an account at NT and off you go but remember in order to deposit you need to have your account verified, that is they will make a small deposit and after you respond with correct deposit you all set to deposit and withdraw to your bank account, and site to site is free using NT.

bolcs5

bolcs5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are not American I really like PokerStars.
LOL that sounded good. :p
And what if he's american... :)
Well, you can see, that he's from Scotland.
I don't know about Neteller, but I use Moneybookers, and transfered lots of $s :)D ) safely & in time. It's like a virtual wallet, you put money to it from your bank account, and that's it. Titan has this option, but maybe only if you've deposited with that method before (? - I'm not sure).
And many pokerroom accepts it, there's zero fee at depositing or at withdrawing.
But if you have a good and working credit card, what's the problem with that? It seems easy to use it. I guess moving between sites is not working. Not even in one network. Hope it helped! :)

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are not American I really like PokerStars.

What exactly does this mean? I'm American and I play at PokerStars. Is there some notice I should be aware of that PS is banning US players now?

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What exactly does this mean? I'm American and I play at PokerStars. Is there some notice I should be aware of that PS is banning US players now?

hmm I thought in one of the threads PokerStars response to the whole mess in the states was not encouraging. I'll see if I can find that or I just imagined it.

And I guess saying "If you are not American play at PokerStars" could be taken the wrong way":eek:

I like to take money from all of humanity no matter where they are from.:)

H

HackedOff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Folks

Thanks for the tips on transferring cash. I'll look into them.
Cheers
:ciao: