Moved to another site!

E

ez2cy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not, I truly hope not, as it's like a trip thru hell and back.

I've been playing on 123Poker (Prima site) for the past month or so. I've been data mining for the whole time with PokerTracker. I have roughly, over 8,000 players and well over 100,000 hands collected. Yesterday morning I went to go into a small SnG, but got a message that I didn't have enough funds. ??????? Then a screen pops up that www. bets(something) was sold to bodog and that my money had been transferred to that site. I contacted 123Poker (pissed right off). I got the "we sent e mails to all our customers". BULLSHIT! I then had to call a number only to find out that Bodog doesn't allow Canadian customers, so they sold my account to Bowmans. ????? Next it's off to Bowmans to get the "just download our software pitch and try us". To make this long story shorter, all I wanted was my money back. Well, my rakeback money was there, but not actual poker account money. Now, they are trying to track it down. "But feel free to download our s/w and play with the money that is there". NO THANKS!

Point is, how on earth can they just ship me off to another poker site without asking me? Should I not have had the choice of moving or withdrawing my money? Anything like this happen to anyone else?

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did not happen to me but your anger is understandable. they absolutely should have notified you

Last edited:
K

Kennyseven

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering if u also lost any player points if they had one.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You've played 100,000 hands against 8,000 players in a month?

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been datamining for the whole time with PokerTracker. I have roughly, over 8,000 players and well over 100,000 hands collected.
"Datamining" can be done on some sites by just having the tables open and "observing" without being seated. If he's got 10 tables open and just lets his computer run PokerTracker while he sleeps or goes to work, the numbers above are not unreasonable.

E

ez2cy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ditto

You got "MR". I data mine 9 tables at a time (that's the limit for that site), and let them go all nite and recently 24 hours. Ticks me off now that I have all this info on players that is no good....LOL

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can you give me your take poker tracker ive been thinking about getting one but have baan heitant
Try using the "search" function near the top of this thread. Type in "pokertracker" to find all the discussions about it. PT is a very useful tool, if you can decipher the stats.

Also: If you decide to get it, help support CardsChat by using the PT affiliate link. If you can't find it, just ask. Using it supports the forum and keeps the money-added tournies going. Good luck.