Mike Matusow Blowing Up

C

cardcounter247

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mike Matusow experiences a rant and meltdown during the 2011 WPT Shooting Star poker tournament. The press (poker news) reported it to be a celebration, which it obviously was not. They just wanted to protect Mike from controversy.

flushedK

flushedK

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahaha.There is a video like this in which the protagonist is TonyG :) They're not really fairplay there..

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats funny. Nice to see something hilarious during one of poker darkest moment.

F

fugitive67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ha, he has a problem

matusow was saved by poker's popularity

he has the skills to be successful, but you have to avoid the tilt obviously or you will lose in the long run ... oh and TonyG is an idiot too

F

fkucdaw0rld

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol i like mike...i've had my moments of 'unsportsmanlike conduct' when i finally outplay someone who's been sucking out on me repeatedly...its a glorious feeling when they always have that smug grin on their face after catching one and two-outers on you every time they play against u, and then finally u get them to call you all-in when they're drawing dead...

although, i definitely don't pick my wedgie like that and pretend like nobody noticed....

danprince10

danprince10

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never liked Matusow, thats just classless.

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great video! I like Mike, not as a person because he's so obnoxious, but more for entertainment. Its never a dull moment with him playing at the table. =D

-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not really a big deal, he apologized after. Matusow is pretty crazy but overall good player and not a bad guy.

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You understand that, as they say, "the boy ain't right in the head".

LINK

But its fun to know we've come so far that mental illness is still entertaining

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When was Matusow last relevant?

S

scottieb668

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he is one of the worst loosers ever..... it's funny to watch i hope to someday play with him it would be fun!!!!!!