Looking for Some Writers for a CardsChat Blog

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are most likely going to have a blog at CardsChat again and are looking for some good writers for it.

Blog topics would be about playing poker, industry changes, playing poker, specific events/games, opinion pieces - anything poker related.

We will need good, solid reliable writers - we will pay them. Need to be fluent in English and previous writing experience is required.

If you are interested or know anyone who is please contact me.

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have had some awesome responses so far - keep them coming!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Lol. I wish I could but I am not good at writing :(

I would think Bear would be great at doing the blog.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would, but my English is not good enough :)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could write some review of the books
regular about 3 articles per month.

if needed.
don't need to pay, but if possible would like to get some electronic copies of the poker books, I need.
PS: think I read about 15+ of the poker books and some other books with the theory could applied to poker.

:D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

if needed.
don't need to pay, but if possible would like to get some electronic copies of the poker books, I need.
PS: think I read about 15+ of the poker books and some other books with the theory could applied to poker.

Wow you have read that many books :eek: I haven't read one yet. I do plan to read a few cash games ones and the little green book.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

if needed.

You could do that in the forum for us. :)

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My age must be showing...why would CC need a blog when we have a whole damn forum?

:confused::confused:

josipjosip

josipjosip

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With pleasure

It woud be my honor to write the poker blog. There is no need to pay me or somthing its simply great to work for CC. If you dont pick me than good luck in search

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will the blog be separate from this forum?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Again, still in info gathering mode, could you point to a blog that you would love to have on CC if it were possible? I ask because CC has had bloggers in the past, all the way back to F.Paulson. Several others thru the years as well.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Again, still in info gathering mode, could you point to a blog that you would love to have on CC if it were possible? I ask because CC has had bloggers in the past, all the way back to F.Paulson. Several others thru the years as well.

We are not trying to move existing bloggers here - we are looking for multiple people to write blog posts for us.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can hardly be called the blog.. By blogging, I mean that everyone can write any thoughts, comments, opinion with regard to poker...

But now you have to offer to write articles on poker topics !!!

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are not trying to move existing bloggers here - we are looking for multiple people to write blog posts for us.

this, but i could think of 5 blogs CC would hypothetically love. more content is always good

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It would be an extension of the news. Think op-ed pieces, maybe some strategic postings focusing on a specific aspect of the game. Thoughts/musings/opinion/etc. on poker events/happenings of the day.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this, but i could think of 5 blogs CC would hypothetically love. more content is always good

Send them our way then if you think they want to move from where they are. ;)

It wouldn't really be ethical imo for us to go around to other sites that have bloggers and try to steal them away.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Send them our way then if you think they want to move from where they are. ;)

It wouldn't really be ethical imo for us to go around to other sites that have bloggers and try to steal them away.

I didn't mean i think they would want to move, more that having blogs is clearly a huge plus for the site.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't mean i think they would want to move, more that having blogs is clearly a huge plus for the site.

Oh sorry - misunderstood. And yep it will be.

We have had some really good potentials respond. :)

K

klinkh4mmer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker blog writing

HI Could you send me details of whats required to write blogs for your site and give pay details etc

kind Regards

Jason McDonald

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI Could you send me details of whats required to write blogs for your site and give pay details etc

kind Regards

Jason McDonald

Hi Jason - send me a pm detailing your writing experience. :)