Keeping the large stacks

cdidit622

cdidit622

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seem to narrow down many flaws in my game over time. I have recently began playing more live cash and tournament games. My problem that I am having is once I go up in a cash game I seem to always give most back in one hand then I'm left short stacked. What good tip is there to help make better decisions when ahead.

pokerchris

pokerchris

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seem to narrow down many flaws in my game over time. I have recently began playing more live cash and tournament games. My problem that I am having is once I go up in a cash game I seem to always give most back in one hand then I'm left short stacked. What good tip is there to help make better decisions when ahead.

Learn to say "I fold".

M

mikejm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This is so vague it's really gonna be hard for anyone to help you. Post some example hands where you have lost all your money and people will tell you what you are doing wrong.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Work on learning how to play deepstacked poker.
In some cases > practise 'pot control'... but of course (as always) 'it depends'.

M

mosseyAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^
Control your pot-sizes! Make sure that you practice betting based on what whether or not your opponent is likely to raise you, and how much. Try to keep the pot at a level that you are comfortable playing at.