just wondering..

OMGITSOVER9K

OMGITSOVER9K

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so yeah, I've been out of the loop for a while due to not having a laptop for 2 weeks (broke it due to tilt over a one outer, i'm trying to better control my temper) and because of this while waiting for my laptop to be fixed i've been playing a fair bit of live poker.. cashed twice live and once online (today) for a total of around £300+ and am dedicating it to my bankroll :) aside from this i also have a £100 in my bank to put in my bankroll so will be starting to properly grind the micros from today (monday) on stars..

just wondering whether its worth me starting a cash thread like micromachines to post hand histories, progress and other stuff.. and whether anyone would care enough to subscribe and hopefully post? :confused:

(btw wouldnt be able to post that much at the start on this thread until I reach 65 posts and can openly post as much as I like)

- Campbell92 :albertein

I'VE MISSED CARDSCHAT!

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure you'll get help but probably not as much as just posting hands you have questions about individually. gl either way

L

LarryT503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed, don't want to see every hand, but maybe ones that warrant questions. Would definitely be interested to know how you fair. Seeing others succeed gives me some hope!