This is just Hilarious.

F

Fish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK. For all of those who think pokerstars is Rigged Try this.

Type in www. JOKERSTARS .com
See where it takes you.

:D:D

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fish said:
OK. For all of those who think PokerStars is Rigged Try this.

Type in www. JOKERSTARS .com
See where it takes you.

:D:D

LMFAO it went right to jokerstars Uh I mean pokerstars, it said you must be looking for pokerstars LMFAO

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
At least they have a good sense of humor. :p

starfall

starfall

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm guessing it's probably also an affiliate, so if they happen to get any sign-ups from having that domain then they make some money out of it as well as having a laugh at pokerstars. Must... register... pacificjoker.com and all the other variants where poker is replaced by joker for major sites... I'll make a million (or maybe a fiver)...

whyareunvs

whyareunvs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
starfall said:
I'm guessing it's probably also an affiliate, so if they happen to get any sign-ups from having that domain then they make some money out of it as well as having a laugh at pokerstars. Must... register... pacificjoker.com and all the other variants where poker is replaced by joker for major sites... I'll make a million (or maybe a fiver)...

and they'll probably 1099 you for it... oh wait, the US government has no desire to tax poker online.

W

wind of change

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
starfall said:

Yeah... excellent idea actually: earn money by redirection.
jokershare, titanjoker and jokerroom...
How much will you have to pay for these domain names? Something like $10 a year? lol.

starfall

starfall

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, the domains wouldn't cost much, so you'd just need 1-2 registrations to cover having several of those domains... not necessarily quite as successful as it sounds, though, I registerd glof.co.uk to pick up any typos from dyslexic or careless golfers, and that's yet to earn me anything...

W

wind of change

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol. You could also try the gofl.co.uk in case most people type it that way. I´ve tried to start a dating site whose URL contained the word "ahava" which is the Hebrew for love. Do you think anyone found me by google?