Jungleman12 interview

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent interview with George Cates. Its in 3 parts. He touches on a variety of topics: The Durr Challenge, Black Friday, how to get better, his opinion of other top players etc.

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wanna try some HU after watching these although HU is scary! Might try some micro sng ones for a bit of fun :)

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you meant Daniel Cates...

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's kind of funny, after googling that video, it seems that a ton of people have reposted the wrong name. Found it on like 5 different sites. So I'm assuming you just copy/pasted someone else's error, lol.

danprince10

danprince10

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This inspired me to try some HUNLHE Sat down with 25 against a guy who had 50, I left with 80-90. Maybe I should play more heads up haha. It actually suits my game well because I play so aggressive.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just understand the huge swings in variance.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it interesting that he says there isn;t much, if any difference between 50nl and 10000 nl. Considering he has grinded all the limits, I think it's fair to suggest he will know the correct answer.

This answers my question I once started a thread about grinders at the lowest limits and recreational players at higher limits and how much difference there was, or wasn't as I stated. ;)

The skill level really isn't all that much different, just a difference between bankroll! :D