Isildur1 hits the 1.3million profit mark after taking around $700k from urnotindangr

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So there was always the question of how long it would be till Isildur either one, lost a million or profited a million.

Two months since joining poker stars he sits on around 1.3million in profit after taking several hundred thousand from urnotindanger.

It's so sick, he started with 300k profit then within a couple of weeks was stuck 600k and now has managed to grind his profits to around 1.3million.

This guy is the ultimate grinder and so so sick...A lot doubt his skill but i'm sure it wont be long till he loses a huge amount of his profits as that's just his sort of game he plays. Very aggressive and loose... but very clever at the same time and knows how to play his opponents to gain that edge.

The funny thing is, all the profits on here have come from Omaha, his worse game lol.

Attachments

• timeline-stars-usd.jpg
    timeline-stars-usd.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 125
O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1.3M is nice, but its like one hand for him.

B

bigpick76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah when your playing the stakes and amout of tables at those stakes its actually very easy to have huge up and down swings.....up a milli, and down a milli....like only bridge said...."1.3M is nice, but its like one hand for him".....whats scary is in some cases this is true, when he played on tilt i seen him involved in a couple hands that were a milli

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guarantee he will lose it all soon. lol.

L

LLCoolSway

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure being up 1.3M would be insane but can you imagine being at -$652,315?!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dunno if "grinder" is the right word for it. Degenerate, maybe?

D

DonkBet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He is sick Human and only 21 yrs..i would love to be him

_dogmeat

_dogmeat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I actually lol'd a little when I read "grinder" :D

I really don't know what Isildur's life story is, but he seems like a rich kid to me. Very, very rich. Well, give me 50 milli in the bank and I'd play even crazier than him.

He's a very good hold 'em player though, I can't argue with that. I just don't think he's done anything significant up to this point, besides losing a ton of money.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
e z come e z go. :)

Last 16 hours -$731,089

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's a very good hold 'em player though, I can't argue with that. I just don't think he's done anything significant up to this point, besides losing a ton of money.

You mean apart from pretty much every high stakes reg agreeing he's the best/top two or three hunl players in the world?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't know what Isildur's life story is, but he seems like a rich kid to me. Very, very rich. Well, give me 50 milli in the bank and I'd play even crazier than him.

His first deposit was "only" $2000, which he says got run up to $2 million in under three weeks.

I'd say he wasn't too bad off before he started playing if he could deposit $2K as a teenager. And LOL at anyone who can read that and still call him a grinder.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
His first deposit was "only" $2000, which he says got run up to $2 million in under three weeks.

I'd say he wasn't too bad off before he started playing if he could deposit $2K as a teenager. And LOL at anyone who can read that and still call him a grinder.

His elder brother, Sebastian, is quite a player as well. He probably gave him some support.

Viktor has so much talent and zero respect for money.

Last edited:
P

pol_92121

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

do you really think he win about 2 million dollars in 3 week?! or is the best player ever or he jokes many people...

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Well, I don't mean he is a typical grinder who went through the micros and grinded for months on end for years on end. I mean since he has joined pokerstars he has put in a long long sessions and played like 150k hands within 2moths, I think that by any definition is a grinder, constantly grinding out hands all day.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you really think he win about 2 million dollars in 3 week?! or is the best player ever or he jokes many people...

I think about it this way: this is the internet and it's full of nerds. One of these nerds would have told us about it by now if it wasn't true because that's the kind of thing poker nerds like to spend their time on.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty sure the 2m in a fortnight is a confirmed myth and it was more like a few months

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OZ you are disappointing me in this thread.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oops - would it make it better if I said I was distracted trying to play PLO at the same time? :p

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oops - would it make it better if I said I was distracted trying to play PLO at the same time? :p

It would help a great deal actually. They would neutralize

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feel better then, it's actually true.

illphillllllll

illphillllllll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
guy is exciting to watch no doubt, think he will do better at stars then tilt because the games aren't as tough. still not sure if he will do well there either, not sold on him being a top notch guy yet. think its only a matter of time before he gives back last nights big winnings.

Sysvr4

Sysvr4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You mean apart from pretty much every high stakes reg agreeing he's the best/top two or three hunl players in the world?

I have to wonder if all those high states regulars say that because they want to encourage him to continue to play with them. I saw an interview with Antonius about him once and he stated he was "a very good player" and it just reeked of insincerity.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rofl yeah that's why he can barely get action at hunl and why he's had to turn to plo. Everyone is desperate to play him in nl