I want an entire Mtt Looked over

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering how Do I post an Entire MTT from start to end and have you all over here look at it, rather then post key hands....I tried to post an entire MTT but it came up too many Words and it can't be processed, so what must I do?

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably click on tournaments, upload file, upload the file and then convert.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok it converted the hand but didn't trim it, so now what

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know.

I have about 2+Hours worth of hands needing to be looked over...So If you all can help me determine where my problem is in my game, I mean all The bad calls Good calls and everything in between...Cuz by show casing certain hands I feel it only Lop sides everyone else Judgement and that's not really fair, right? If anyone has an Idea that can work plz post....

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok Everyone I got it trimmed thx Baudi for the help

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now That I finally have it trimmed this is what is happening....BTW this is after the hands I folded got taken out...So Now What

Last edited:
B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mail me the unedited raw HH files and I'll try to do something.

If I make this work I'm requesting mod status.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get same message when I try to send it to you on CC mail box, I would need your email to send it in your in box only way it will allow me

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand 4: Give up after the flop.

Hand 5: Probably raise a tad bigger pre so you don't get 11 callers. Bet the flop. As played probably bet smaller on the turn, hard for them to call you with anything here.

Hand 6: Fold UTG.

Hand 7: You have to squeeze here, Meitz looks like he's pretty loose and the cold caller shouldn't have much, make it $800-$900 to go and call a shove. As played I guess we're set-mining, so fold the flop.

Hand 8: Fold pre. After UTG limps, your limp invites the whole table to squeeze or limp and KJo plays terribly in a multiway pot. Would raise to iso with KJs here. Postflop plays itself, looks good.

Hand 9: Probably just bet the river yourself, might even overbet it.

Hand 10: Is fine, just bet way way smaller on the flop.

Hand 11: Fold the flop.

Hand 12: Don't complete here.

Hand 13: Probably raise pre (or fold), if you're going to limp along here I'd raise this flop. If you're not going to get a little fancy postflop when you flop some equity you might as well fold offsuit connectors; if you had JTdd this is an easy raise and get it in obv.

Hand 17: C-R is practically turning your hand into a bluff. Bet the flop yourself.

Hand 18: Um wat, limping KK in the SB is horribad, again like Hand 17, you're almost turning it into a bluff, all worse folds.

Don't see anything you could do much with in your folded hands, Prosar looks pretty loose and the A9hh hand is probably ahead of his range but there's too many people behind.

Last edited:
naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol Yeah even I have no reason behind the limp with KK...thx for the input btw and the hard work you did figuring out how to post it all

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just post the text file as an attachment