how much are you making on online poker?

M

maxell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently I got into playing online poker and am very curious to know the average of how much everybody is making (real money) on regular basis.;) are there any charts or forum where people are reporting their earnings? Also, Is there any top online poker winners ranking lists?

Reptar7

Reptar7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently I got into playing online poker and am very curious to know the average of how much everybody is making (real money) on regular basis.;) are there any charts or forum where people are reporting their earnings? Also, Is there any top online poker winners ranking lists?

I hope you didn't just get into poker to make money, or at least not a lot of money. In the past like 3 months I think I have made $30 or so. Lolz.

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About $ 150.00 per month, but I want to improve my performance with the help of the comments and forum topics here .. :)

S

stg1969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm making an ass out of myself on a regular basis, but i dont suppose this helps ya.

L

luckyhearts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
USA players are playing with monopoly money...just try cashing it out lol.
It is getting tougher every year just to stay in the black, ev is getting harder and harder to find, and overcoming bad luck and rake (and poor skills, seems there is always something to learn) is difficult as hell.

It's a hell of a good time though, try to have fun, profit is bonus!

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
USA players are playing with monopoly money...just try cashing it out lol.
It is getting tougher every year just to stay in the black, ev is getting harder and harder to find, and overcoming bad luck and rake (and poor skills, seems there is always something to learn) is difficult as hell.

It's a hell of a good time though, try to have fun, profit is bonus!

Travel on over to Americas Cardroom and your worries may wash away. This place is so +EV, the biggest collection of Donkeys since Online Poker started up....

Better Luck

GOIVIT

GOIVIT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not start playing on line poker to make a living :) but I have managed to not have to redeposit at the sites I play at. As a USA player I don't ever expect to cash any of my small winnings anytime in the near future (or far for that matter).

Before Black Friday and the DOJ jokesters I managed to pull out a few hundred a month but that as they say is "history".

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I play for relaxation so making money is secondary to enjoyment.Check out http://pokerprolabs.com/ they have stats for SNGS and regular tournaments for free.Eg mine are Torpidfishy at Carbon.

They also rate your ability.

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll tell you this -- not nearly as much as I used to. Before Black Friday, I was happily grinding a few hours each weekend day (taking a day off once or twice a month) and cleared about $10,000 over 2011.

For comparison, I haven't quite cleared $1,000 profit this year. Having said that, I don't put in the same amount of time anymore and am playing lower stakes now since a) my roll is spread out, and b) games are dried up. Definitely out of my element now, though. 2012 has been a rough year.

P

pokerjack43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker = quite a bit of money, find a nice site you like and a level you can play well.
live poker= giving it away, id advise not going to the pub during the tourney break and jumping into a cash game.

MTTGOD57

MTTGOD57

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About 4 figures per month although it does flucturate from high 4 figures to low. Last month i made about $4000 and i am only a semi professional. I do this playing mid and high stakes MTTs and SNGs about a 60% 40% split.

seqas

seqas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About 4 figures per month although it does flucturate from high 4 figures to low. Last month i made about $4000 and i am only a semi professional. I do this playing mid and high stakes MTTs and SNGs about a 60% 40% split.

holy **** thats alot! dont even get that with 2 months of pay almost 3 lol.

not even sure what i make in poker nothing to talk about i guess :p

Reptar7

Reptar7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from online poker 2-3k every 3 months

jeez you and mttgod are ballers.

i see mttgod is banned already, only 45 posts in. wonder what he did. was he lying about the monies?

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
F*ck all tbh. I'm technically in profit because of binking tourney's but only by about $1000 since January.

I don't think most of the players on CC are pro's, though I might be wrong about that.

The best player I know irl made about 70k this year from online and live tourneys, and is about 40k in profit; so it's possible to make life money from this game, but you have to be very very good.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Would you also be interested in my mother's maiden name? OR maybe start another thread asking for name of our first pet. (fwiw, mine was named 'Spot').

B

Big_Rudy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would you also be interested in my mother's maiden name? OR maybe start another thread asking for name of our first pet. (fwiw, mine was named 'Spot').

Not in particular......Now, if you'd like to share your sister's phone number....:)

JDAWG5

JDAWG5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just made $30 in my first free-roll ever.

Still can't believe it. It was so much fun!