How many games are you comfortable multi-tabling and why?

How many tables do you play at a time?

Votes: 11 8.7%

Votes: 39 30.7%
  • 3 or more

Votes: 77 60.6%

• Total voters
D

DoloBrolo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most I'm willing to go up to is about 4, comfortably atleast.

Martinez

Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being an MTT tourney player, I find that two is the max I am comfortable with and only then when one tourney is going slow. If playing well in one, I tend to ignore the other and focus on the one I am doing well at. By sitting out for a while in one, it helps me to re focus an my A game and gives me more time to observe who and what is going on at the table.

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-4 tables is my max, otherwise I run into issues of timing out a lot. I need to pay attention to what's going on. I remember having more than 8 running not all on 1 site, and my screen isn't big enough to see them all. I would have tables over tables and if I wasn't careful clicking, I would be clicking all in when the other table would pop up. lmao

kolecgoclaw

kolecgoclaw

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read 10-20 tables ... it's crazy for me! maxymalnie I play on 4, but if everything is moving very quickly it's too much for me. if you do not have to make very quick decisions can be 4 to play.
prefer 2 max 3 - can get well over all and do not think ill do foolish mistakes.
I really admire those who say that they can play simultaneously on 10-15-20 tables - everything has to happen so fast that I think I would not keep up.
I greet

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read 10-20 tables ... it's crazy for me! maxymalnie I play on 4, but if everything is moving very quickly it's too much for me. if you do not have to make very quick decisions can be 4 to play.
prefer 2 max 3 - can get well over all and do not think ill do foolish mistakes.
I really admire those who say that they can play simultaneously on 10-15-20 tables - everything has to happen so fast that I think I would not keep up.
I greet
well depends what you play... if you play full ring 2-3 tables is meh... its so slow.... i would play more than 9 but than tables are really small... (24 inch monitor) so untill i get bigger one 4 zoom or 9 reg 6max is top :) altho i think i play much better in 2 zoom/4 reg....
when u have too much screens you start going robot/nit mode :)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

Z

zdiverone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to playing only quality hands but I haven't got comfortable playing more than 2 tables at a time, maybe with practice I can up it a table or so in the future

T

TetraMinbet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One table only. I tried 2 or 3 in the past but I find it harder to keep up with and I make more mistakes.

I like to be able to focus on how people play. Easier to do that with just one table BC I don't have HEM or PT.

One thing I hate about MTTs is how sometimes I get switched around to different tables every other hand and get no time to watch how my opponents play.

Maybe if I get better I can try more than one but I still have too much to learn.

M

misko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I m comfortable whit 4 mtt NL,if i play omaha 2 tables are for the moment my maximum.

D

DrStrange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables max.. any more and I start losing concentration.. I play on my Laptop so my screen isn't big enough to handle more windows at a decent window size.

I usually play 4 tables with a tv show/music going in the background.. I find it that i concentrate better with the tv/music going than without tv/music.

G

gianni

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables comfortably :) playing more than that is just bingo playing, you cant focus on your opponent

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables on mobile... More than that causes missclicks...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

W

winningpoker

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can handle till 3 tables not more than that .... we hav to read the tables thats the reason why i can play only 3 tables if i just want to play bluff i can manage till 5 to 6 tables....

A

ariolis30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used to play 40 tables 16 on ftp and 24 on stars to keep elite and black card lol i realized that was -ev hahaha but right now im comfortable with jsut 16-20. =)

denisthemenys

denisthemenys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play 4 tables at time if its cash game wen i play tournament 6 tables its ok for me more not work for me

fishseller

fishseller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a problem for me to play
6 tables SNG hyper turbo tournaments
or 3 MTTs at a moment for better moves on PC.
And up to 3 SNGs or MTTs on mobile.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi mrdeedreid. On my laptop I can only play 3. If more they are to small to see with my eye sight. But today I am going to connect a bigger screen to it and see how it works out. For me I don't see how anyone can keep up with so many anyway. Maybe someone can tell me how thay do it.

L

lowlimitfish

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10 pokerstars aint as good now the tables overlap and i find myself sitting out alot.

D

dcferny

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really believe u have to be pretty strong to play more than 2 tables, and i play for a long time live poker, but still have problems to play more than 2 tables with my "A" game. Where do you put 10 tables screen on your 15 inch screen, you must miss information on players and table dynamic, i mean u have to play abc game, and to me its hard to get the max. of my abilities. But i have to say that i dont play much and dont use any programs like manager, etc...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
10 pokerstars aint as good now the tables overlap and i find myself sitting out alot.

Yah it's probably too many tables if you find yourself 'sitting out'.

The optimal number of tables to play on is a personal thing... 'it depends'.
If I've been regularly playing tournaments then I will be playing ~10 tables. If I haven't been playing for awhile, more like 4 to 6 tables.

Lately I've been playing 6-tables '6-max' cash 'SPEED' tables (or something like 4 tables of "SPEED" with 2-3 tables of "SNAP" but when I began playing that style of poker I stuck with just one table. For awhile '2-tables' seemed like alot of constant action... now I can't really get myself to play less than 4. I recall thinking that players who were on 4-6 tables of SPEED were probably bots (but also due to some of their style of play as it seemed very predictable). I thought it'd be impossible to 6-table SPEED back then but now it just seems normal.

martymart48

martymart48

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 or 3 max Best for me play one table why play more?

D

davem86

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 is my limit when playing poker. Anymore than that is just too much for me. Now Bingo I can run like 9-12 cards lol

C

ChipsOwnerRO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can be focused on only 3 tables, but I feel comfortable playing maximum 6 tables in the same time. There are many tournaments which begin in the same time, so I'm obligated to play about 6 tables. The bad thing is when I lose my patience...

P

pokrjoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love all the comments on april 20th!! lol.

i had dual 24's when i was grinding. i play tourneys 6-9 mtts on left monitor and filled the other one with 9-12 180 man turbos. i ran holdem manager and table ninja

Top 10 Games