How do you deal with annoying players?!?!

kolecgoclaw

kolecgoclaw

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm wondering for some time how best to deal with them? :)
I noticed recently some not nice situation. People just can not lose!

I often lose a hand, ba lose the game. But I always try to draw some lessons on's future! I can tell the enemy NH, or a better hand to congratulate ...
What gets me ?! - People make an effort to be, not nice! He is trying to shine, and lost the hand-game. Sorry, looks at such things :(

My advice for the future! You learn to play poker ... learn to lose!
When you learn to draw conclusions from our defeat, brighter days will come!

How do you handle YOU SUCH PERSONS? Disable CHAT, do not reply, IGNORANCE ??

Greetings to those who want to catch, but they can not catch up;)

V

vinest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to pay attention, although it is very difficult, if annoying player has a big stack, then all bad. He presses his stack at me, and I have to wait for premium hands to answer his attacks. if we participate in the tournament, I hope that I transplanted to another table.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to bite back and get into trolling wars with them...but have since calmed down and just ignore now..although most of the time i have the chat box off and have it on notes instead..the only time i have chat on is in cc games or home games.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People are different. You need to have an additional limit of patience. They also make a profit.

fubarcdn

fubarcdn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am like Alfie.
Unless I am playing a CC game I turn the chat off and leave the display on Stats.
If I encounter this on a CC game I block that players chat and hope the CC mod at the table has a PM for the rude, ungrateful SOB that is disrespecting the members and the spirit of the forum.

B

bifelis

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just ignore them - this is benefit of online playing - you can turn off chat and concentrate on your play. This is more difficult on live play.

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I often lose a hand, ba lose the game. But I always try to draw some lessons on's future! I can tell the enemy NH, or a better hand to congratulate ...
What gets me ?! - People make an effort to be, not nice! He is trying to shine, and lost the hand-game. Sorry, looks at such things :(

I agree with you that some people just don't know how to lose. The best thing about that is that they normally go on tilt, so just ignore their language and feed their habit and tilt them some more.......gl.....:D:D:D

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always look at this as an opportunity. Usually when someone starts running their mouth at the table it's indicative of a person with major buttons to press. I know it may be distasteful to someone like you (a decent human being i assume) but if you can keep from actually getting steamed by their comments you can actually set them off by firing back a bit. One they're charged they'll start playing back at you with a wide range of hands. You might get them to overplay moderately weak holdings like AJ, AT med/small pairs etc. Just realize that you yourself might have to open up your calling range when they shove over you.

Or you could just ignore them like everyone else says. Personally I like having a villain at the table.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I reply with just the "big grin" smiley, . Drives them nuts:D

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just shut their chat off and move on with good play. Obvious tilt on their part and easier to exploit!! :)

iflylight

iflylight

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont give them what they are looking for attention so just ignore the chat dont try and talk back to them just ignore them

Mark Gavr

Mark Gavr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very interesting question, I'm trying to endure but it's not for long, because for them I lose good hands

ucntcme

ucntcme

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Completely agree with this. I have too many times been stuck on a MTT down to the last 10 or so before you are ITM.. and Mr. Big stacks over there pushes or shoves every single hand in order to "dominate" the table. All you really can do is sit back, and wait the right hand to approach. but approach with caution as even though he/she may have been pushing EVERY hand, Your KK may be burnt on a 7-9-A flop

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am like Alfie.
Unless I am playing a CC game I turn the chat off and leave the display on Stats.
If I encounter this on a CC game I block that players chat and hope the CC mod at the table has a PM for the rude, ungrateful SOB that is disrespecting the members and the spirit of the forum.

If chat gets disrespectful/rude in cc games (freerolls, events, league or buyins) be sure to grab screenshots of the chat log and pm it to a mod, even if there is a mod sitting at the table they might not always be there to monitor the chat but rather playing poker like the rest.

Regarding the topic of the thread, I generally don't pay much attention to chat unless its league games because other cc freeroll games are often 1 of 8 to 12 tables I might have running so no time there for chat usually (although I still try and keep an eye on chat in the cc games its sometimes difficult to catch everything).

I usually extend a gg and nh generally in cc games but in non cc games i just have the info tab up if available, gg usually gets extended if I ko the person or maybe if someone is ko'd in general on a cc final table and of course a nh if it actually was lol.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If chat gets disrespectful/rude in cc games (freerolls, events, league or buyins) be sure to grab screenshots of the chat log and pm it to a mod, even if there is a mod sitting at the table they might not always be there to monitor the chat but rather playing poker like the rest.

Regarding the topic of the thread, I generally don't pay much attention to chat unless its league games because other cc freeroll games are often 1 of 8 to 12 tables I might have running so no time there for chat usually (although I still try and keep an eye on chat in the cc games its sometimes difficult to catch everything).

I usually extend a gg and nh generally in cc games but in non cc games i just have the info tab up if available, gg usually gets extended if I ko the person or maybe if someone is ko'd in general on a cc final table and of course a nh if it actually was lol.

Yep, you've always been very anti social on the table dave hahaha...cant shut ye up on here but at the table yer as quiet as a mouse :D

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, you've always been very anti social on the table dave hahaha...cant shut ye up on here but at the table yer as quiet as a mouse :D

lol, yeah like i said with 8-12 tables ain't no one got time to be socializing :p, especially as sometimes I'm browsing the forum as well if the games are slow or possibly chatting with skypers lol

Steve2777

Steve2777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never pay attention to those players and I just try to concentrate on my hands and try to win some money in tournament.

R

rugby0

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just mark them and get them when I can.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just [lain ole ignoring them:beer:

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think it's funny when someone goes on tilt and starts calling others names and insulting them in all kinds of ways, usually it's calling them a donk because they were playing perfect by the book ABC poker and got beat on a lucky river card,lol. I agree it can be frustrating but lighten up the same way we have been sucked out on we have benefited from it also and if someone is going all spastic over something and you ignore them then it seems to bug them more and they start to worry about you so much they forget to concentrate on their own game and will soon be gone and when you are telling them goodnight whilst still playing is the ultimate reply.

B

bunetae1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont read. You can at any time turn of the chat

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many times that happens to be a poker game to a personal issue by ideologies etc , where it seems that the villain wants to intimidate us by chat with the intention of desconcentrarnos or just because attack us , but hey no need to pay attention and show them who's boss with the cards .

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

block their chat

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm only playing microstakes so it's not like that annoying guy is living it up like Phil Ivey

I realize he might be better than me in poker, but I'm probably winning at life so I don't give a second thought to people who talk crap

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
i also used to ve this Problem while seeing bad mouthed Players.. now just ignore them, block those Chat n bloke their Chat as well..