High Stakes Poker Season 7 (updated weekly with links to episodes)

M

mrmood6007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still waiting on Kaplan to return, along with Ivey, Antonius, and Dwan. The show is straight up whack now!

C

chokko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker After Dark Season 7 Episode 19 Link

[Link no longer works]

I found the episode was slow and everyone was a nit which was surprising for dwan, there were no big pots besides doyle...

Last edited by a moderator:
essambb

essambb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a boring line up is this kids od enought to play poker

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Here we get both quality & quantity!!! I vote this for post of the month!

OP, perhaps they should just show only the big exciting pots & edit out all the other 'boring stuff'... you know, the type of stuff that is poker.

essambb

essambb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is the worst sng i ever seen on tv i hope dwan owns this fooles by the way eposide 20 is out and it sucks also

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
this is the worst sng i ever seen on tv i hope dwan owns this fooles by the way eposide 20 is out and it sucks also

Not sure where you folks are watching PokerAfterDark (& honestly to me it seems weird to refer to PAD as 'episode whatever & season whatever... on the PAD site it's always just listed by the date of when that week is occurring).

As far as 'ep.20' being out (when ep.19 was 'Monday') actually guys the week's 'over'. Tonight is the director's cut of the week.

"Seriously those guys might be young but there just lucky - in my opinion none of them can beat on a long term Brunson or Dwan"

Pretty sure they're all well-known & are all EXCELLENT players. (in my opinion.... of course you're entitled to your's.... we can base a player's ability on '1' sit'ngo? please... think about it). Somehow I think LuckyChewy & Basebaldy & Annette_15 might just be able to give old Doyle a run for his money in Tournament poker (maybe I'm just dumb though?).

Looks to be a neat week coming up - PokerAfterDark will be holding another cash game (min. buyin $100k) but this time it will be PLO !!!!
Players attending are:
Phil Ivey, Patrik Anotnius, Brian Hastings, Tom Dwan, Phil Galfond (< oh but he's just another one of those 'young lucky' players, lol), & Brandon Adams.
Should be a good week!

Looks to be a cool episode comin' up

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

You think this week's lineup of players is 'boring'? I was actually THRILLED to see some different faces on that show for a change & not just 'different' ones but actually the ones they chose for this. They are all great players!... maybe not seen on tv commercials too often but very well-known in the poker community.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You think this week's lineup of players is 'boring'? I was actually THRILLED to see some different faces on that show for a change & not just 'different' ones but actually the ones they chose for this. They are all great players!... maybe not seen on tv commercials too often but very well-known in the poker community.

ya was very happy to see some new players.

also why do you guys need links all the eps go on nbc.com like 3-4 hours after they air. does it not work overseas? http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/23011821/ns/sports-poker_on_nbc/?ns=sports-poker_on_nbc

C

chokko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
High Stakes Poker Season 7 Episode 7 Link

[Link no longer works]

Qualities not the best but it will have to do till the official release for all you degens!

C

chokko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
High Stakes Poker Season 7 Episode 8 Link

[Link no longer works]

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Chokko, I've merged all your threads about this into one. No need to open up a new thread everytime. You can post the episode links here and keep the discussion in one place.

flushedK

flushedK

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for sharing these links with us.Looking forward to see this season completly,i've learned a lot from these guys:)