Help. Razz WCOOP $125K Emergency

E

Ernster86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok guys a funny story but true....Ive been wanting to play the Razz $215 buyin $125K event and thought my boss would be ok with it. I work nighshfit and I was just going to go to work a few hours earlier and then leave early in time for the 2.30am tourney.

I rang my boss and his ok with the leaving early part but Id have to go back to work at 6am and bring the bins back in to the building (Im a cleaner). 6 am is not negotaible. cant have the bins laying at the front apparently.

So the tourny will last a lot longer than that obviously If I I do well, so I cant play as I would have to drive back to work (20mins each way) and cant play at the same time, and I wouldnt have any internet at that time either so I cant play.

The only idea I have is to get home early and start the tourny and if im still in by 5.45am I may be able to get my friend to drive me to work while I use his mobile internet card and resume the tourny on his computer and play in the passenger seat and then quickly bring the bins in and then we drive back to mine and resume on my computer.

Or I could just miss the event but its a bit upsetting.

Any other ideas I have forgotten to make this work?

edit - well good news my mate will do it.

Should I play you reckon...or is this going too far haha.

Last edited:
ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call in sick or just have your friend go take the bins in for you.

E

Ernster86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont worry all sorted out going to do the plan I discuss in my OP. Ill prob lose the tourney anyway but gotta try:)

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to say, doesn't the building have wifi anyway?

A vast majority of various places/work places have wifi available these days!

Glad you got it sorted, gl ! :)

E

Ernster86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the kind words, Ill try my best, game on now.

E

Ernster86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im already out.. couple .fukin dumbass donks ruin everything for me.

What a let down....losing that big pot when I should of won would of put me in top 5 at the time......

Was in a big pot with 2 donks....one guy showing an 8 reraises me with me, him and another guy in the hand....usual razz story 4 babies and 3 bricks on the end!

Back to HU matches I guess....only 1 idiot at a time to worry about:(

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok solution to problem, if you have a laptop why not buy a internet lapstick from virgin mobile, tmobile, sprint or whoever, this way you can take ur game with you where ever you are. I have the tmobile 5 person hotspot, was free with a contract and I can take my laptop & internet where ever, in the car, doctor, appts or whatever. Such a blessing and a convienence.