Get Live Twitter Updates from Internet Gambling Hearing

JeffreyS

JeffreyS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We will be tweeting live updates during tomorrow’s House Financial Services Committee hearing on Internet gambling. To follow us, use Twitter hashtag #gamblinghearing.

The hearing is expected to feature expert testimony on the ability to successfully regulate Internet gambling in order to protect consumers. Following last week’s decision by the Treasury Department and Federal Reserve to delay implementation of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA), the hearing will help build momentum for Congress to address this issue and regulate the industry.

Click here to learn more about the hearing.

Thanks,

Michael Waxman
Safe and Secure Internet Gambling Initiative
Facebook
Twitter

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those of us who don't tweet, it would be great if those who do keep us up to date here. TIA!

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those of us who don't tweet, it would be great if those who do keep us up to date here. TIA!
For those who don't tweet, you don't have to. Just start a Twitter account, follow your interests, and read stuff. No tweeting needed.

TopJimmy99

TopJimmy99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
following, thanks

How are you following? I can't seem to find them on twitter. I found a whole bunch of people's tweets about it when I put a space between gambling and hearing, but nothing when I searched for gamblinghearing or #gamblinghearing like suggested.

By the way, I heardly ever use twitter. So I'm sorry if I sound like an idiot, but just twitter never appealed.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fwiw i think facebook> twitter.

i dont even have a twitter account...like the dude above me said..just didn really appeal to me

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The OP was from December 2nd, 2009. AFAIK, there is no hearing tomorrow.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
manu should be banned for bumping this

luckytvguy

luckytvguy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the first post is timed:2nd December 2009, 10:55 PM,so,its almost more than one year ago,so what happened?

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling Organize a Home Poker Game