Which game heals your poker soul?

rancidcarp

rancidcarp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when youve been on a downswing what do you do you get it turned around. like a quarterback in a slump throws a few screens to get his confidence back lol. me personally i run to the dbl or nothings. especially in carbon when the long reg tourneys are beating me up. my win/lose ratio in those are very very good. im beginning to have the discipline to stick to those and just watch the roll increase. but those are what cures my poker ills. what tourneys or game does you the best?

yeezus

yeezus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely do my best at the carbon tourneys in general. The low nightlys, but i cannot seem to stay away from those pos hyper turbos and i get in trouble lol.

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't look at results I look at my decision making, I have confidence in my game and my own abilities so if i'm getting particularly unlucky i'll just ride it out and won't give it to much thought.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When variance kicks in, Im one who likes to freeroll in Tourneys with huge fields. It seem to remind me of how good I real do have it.

If that fails. A good race on LFS https://www.lfs.net/ Does the trick.

B

badalhoco345

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every poker tournament. If I'm playing poker my soul is fine lol.

Steffel

Steffel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If its eating away at me really bad I usually take a break for a few hours or the rest of the day.

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play 7-card stud. Unfortunately, not very many poker rooms offer this game anymore...I think it's because of the slow play/lower rake?

I make most of my profits from Hold'em, but if I am on a downswing, I like to play 7-stud.

If I could find enough games, I'd make my profits from that...

P

pokrjoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$12 hu hyper turbos because i crush them and winning comforts my soul

Top 10 Games