Funny story, atleast it was for me

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So today I was in this Rebuy over on Carbon (The Dollar Dazzler), and I'm doing well right, I'm at like 8k with-in 3 hands (Nice right)..Well I had to take a shit and I was like to my wife control the game for me and don't do NOTHING STUPID:D...So she says to me sure, I can do this, np... So off I go, I come back out (Remember this is a Rebuy:D ), and She tells me I'm out:eek: , So I'm like how can I be out, It's a Rebuy, She like no your out, Low and behold I tried to re-register in it, wasn't happening at all:( ...

So I then asked her, What happend? How it Happened? Why did it happen? I didn't need to ask her cuz I mean there's the HH right:D...

So she then proceeds to tell me, I had A8o UTG and I limped in, this guy raised (Love this part), 8x, and I called, I was like:eek:..Flop came AJ2, She Like (Love this part even more:D ), I checked to Trap him:eek:...She then Said the dude lead for 2/3rds pot, I was like how much, 2/3rds pot:eek:...So, She then tells me this (Which is a killer, Favorite line), My trap Worked:eek:...I then Flatted, I was like what? I flatted (And I got the Confused look on my face, you know the face, when your done , that look was on my face, when she said that to me:p ), so off to the Turn, there's another Jack on the turn, and she then proceeded with her plan and Shoved A.I:eek: , And well you should know what the other dude had (8x preflop raise), 2/3rds pot on the flop)=Quads, lol...

So now she's telling me, How is she supposed to Know that this dude had Quads Is she Supposed to be Psychic when she's Got TPTK, Top Kicker:eek: , lol, Love it:p...

Funny story wanted to share with all:)

Last edited:
R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HJAHAHAH.

That's brilliant. I never let my wife play for me, purely because I get annoyed at how she plays. She just plays every hand and flat calls all the way down with anything. We have an many of arguements and it usually leads her to not talking to me lol.

With regards to your comment though, you said it was REBUY. Did she rebuy again and bust you or something? lol.

seanDCFC

seanDCFC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol Next time just sit out dude.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HJAHAHAH.

That's brilliant. I never let my wife play for me, purely because I get annoyed at how she plays. She just plays every hand and flat calls all the way down with anything. We have an many of arguements and it usually leads her to not talking to me lol.

With regards to your comment though, you said it was REBUY. Did she rebuy again and bust you or something? lol.

That's the thing, when I asked about the Rebuy, and why she didn't, Her comment was, How was I suppose to know it's a rebuy:eek: ...

She just never rebought in at all, and waited to show me the hand, thus missing our option to rebuy by Timing out of the game, lol..

G

georgeV1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL mate! That's so funny, you made my day!