Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thebull7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody notice how often a flush wins the hand on some sites?
Especially the prima poker network.
I don't play live games so would be interested if it is the same live.
Sometimes it seems that the hand rank is wrong, ie maybe a straight should outrank a flush! lol
any thoughts appreciated.

djnfinity

djnfinity

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know, I mean I've won with some flushes, but they are harder to get then straights in most cases, I think its because people would rather go in with lets say 8J on suite than 67 off suite... who knows maybe thats why it seems that flushes come out a lot because of people going in with on suite more often then they would with consecutive or possible straight draw cards...

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
djnfinity said:
i dont know, I mean I've won with some flushes, but they are harder to get then straights in most cases, I think its because people would rather go in with lets say 8J on suite than 67 off suite... who knows maybe thats why it seems that flushes come out a lot because of people going in with on suite more often then they would with consecutive or possible straight draw cards...
The reason you see alot of flushes win is the odds say 1 in roughly 4, 4card flushs will fall by the river thats why alot of people chase them past the flop. So when you get mad and slam the keyboard cause someone chased a flush ;-) don't cause you could make a legitimate arguement they played the hand properly.

GeoffLacey

GeoffLacey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sick bump lol. How do you even find four year old threads?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Sick bump lol. How do you even find four year old threads?
You will find that many ppl trying to get to 65 posts so they can qualify for the freerolls will often reply to a very old thread thinking that no one will notice, but the powers that be do notice.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
deleted bump post and will lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Flush Poker