Fish Tank

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was at a .50/1.00 table on pokerstars. This table was so filled with fish. Calling $50 pots with nothing. And I couldn't get any cards! Arrrghhh! That is a terrible feeling.

cascat

cascat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, when you finally find an incredibly soft table it's very irritating to not hit any hands at all.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thats the nice thing about being a fish BBB. You don't have to put up with the frustration of waiting for good cards to jump in & play.:p :rolleyes:

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when that happens! Found a great 6 handed table myself last night. Table full of very loose players, calling huge raises with middle pair and the like. I had dollar signs in my eyes but barely got a hand and was not pushing anyone off a hand. Managed to take some of their money, just wish I had more time to play and take all their money!

I

Inner_Insomnia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the same painfull feeling 2-3 days ago at King Solomon's Poker...
Players who had no respect for their money, lunatics betting $30, $40 in hands like k 10 of or 9 J s... And was getting for half an hour 2 4, 7 5, 8 9... :( :mad: Argggg...
Finally i had pocket 10's. I raised pre flop as everyone, someone re-raised me, i went all in about $70 sure he had almost nothing and called with pocket 2;s!!!
I took the pot with set of 10's and immediately i left the table.. :hello:

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol thats funny. But I would have done the same thing, some people think that we are just fools with our money, not very often you can find a table with no fish unless you create your own. Gl in future endeavours.;)

Toadly

Toadly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everytime I hear the phrase " FISH " I ...........lmao

I watched some live wsop at the Rio last week. I watched two final tables one in limit 1,500 buy in and one 1,500 buy in no-limit and you knw what ?? TV doe not show how aggresive some players really are with NOTHING in thier hands, Now some people who seen this play on-line would call them Fish....LOL FISH but here they are at a final table in the WSOP

You knw who plays like a huge fish ??? Gus Hansen only difference he can fold to a river bet.

I don't like the word fish when it comes to poker. I see Non- fish try to play huge hands aginst fish and get beat hard.....LOL

I think " Fish" are the most dangerous players out there. I much rather play against players who play the " Correct way " They are so damn predictable

I was labeled a FISH the other day buy a group on heavy internet players from Europe at a down town casion. There they were 4 of them at the end of the table all wearing there internet site shirts and hats talking " Here fishy fishy and laughing LOL LOL HUge stacks in front of them pushing the rest o fteh table around like a soccor ball..............ya ya ya

So I made some " Fish" moves and lost about 200 at a 2-5 no-limit,I even got mad etc...wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaa

Suckers I took 2,370 bucks at the end of 4 hours and they were not happy anymore

Last edited:
Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a difference between playing mediocre cards super-aggressive, as Hansen does, and most fishy moves. Fish, i.e. bad or novice players, will play bad cards because they don't know any better, call when they shouldn't, only bet when they have a big hand etc etc...

Toadly

Toadly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bombjack said:
There's a difference between playing mediocre cards super-aggressive, as Hansen does, and most fishy moves. Fish, i.e. bad or novice players, will play bad cards because they don't know any better, call when they shouldn't, only bet when they have a big hand etc etc...

Agreed........I never said he was a "Fish":cool:

P

PreciousLor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I dont understand about you Toadly is this playing "high stakes" live and then being a freeroll player online. Can you clear it up for me?

Toadly

Toadly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure..................Did you ever move away from a house as a kid and find yourself driving by it as an adult just to " visit" ??

Or you used to like pinapple ice cream but every once in awhile you eat it anyway ?

Something like that

I have a soft spot for the freeroll MTT's. It's where I started everything. I have never made a on-line deposit and have lot's of cash to play with on-line....So I still play freerolls because I really like e'm......and it keeps my poker skill well rounded...............for thoose nights playing 1-2 no limit at the Alladdin against drunk tourists......LOL

Beside I never said I Only play freeroll on line and only high stakes games live.I play everything.

You put me in that box

And now I am out until next week .I am heading to Reno for the first time to check out the poker rooms up there....Later people