Fight back, if you want to play poker..

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now the entire online poker community is on the threshold of being shut down in the USA and maybe other countries,since yesterdays charges against the top 3 poker sites.
We can do something tho,we can stick together and make our voices be heard.If each on of us would personally write an email,or even call your Congressmen,the powers that be will have to take notice.
I emailed my 3 Congressmen as soon as I found out about this attack on online poker.I sure hope you feel the same as I do,so Now is definitely the time to make your voice heard.
Please email your state Congressmen now!.if you dont,you have no right to complain!!!...I will even help you with writing it in you pm me...

http://www.contactingthecongress.org/

beantownmaniac

beantownmaniac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new here so I can't pm you until I have made 10 posts I believe. PM me with any letter you have drafted to send to my US congress men and women, and senators, and I will send it to EVERY ONE OF THEM ASAP!!! :mad:

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new here so I can't pm you until I have made 10 posts I believe. PM me with any letter you have drafted to send to my US congress men and women, and senators, and I will send it to EVERY ONE OF THEM ASAP!!! :mad:

go to theppa.org

they will mail for you for free

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you go to the PPA, make sure the letter you are sending is appropriate for the issue. I replaced the entire thing with my current views.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great

Using the PPA,is great.,but I belive our views will mean more if its more of a personal email.Thats just my opinion.I use both the PPA,and send personal emails.At this moment in time,It would also help to call your Congressmen also,plus the head of the US. Justice Dept also,that I saw on another post here.
It is the time to make a stand,by whatever methods you choose!

I sent you a pm beantownmaniac ,let me know if you need any more help at all.

ps,a couple members have pmed me for help with emailing your congressmen,the offer still stands if you need help or just advice...Im not a great writer,but we can put something together to get your message to them.!!!!....the worst possible thing to do is...nothing...

Last edited: