To everyone here on Cardschat

BoddJonar

BoddJonar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all!

I just wanted to say thank you for everything here.

All of you guys are very helpful and supportive and have given me loads of insight into the game, aswell as keeping me motivated to play.

Also thank you for all the wonderful events and freerolls you are providing here. Very fun and a possibility for any player to build a bankroll from nothing.

Also thank you all the moderators! Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this to keep it together! You are awesome!

I was a bad player when I joined CC. Now I'm a little better, and I'm not a loosing player anymore :^) all thanks to you guys!
Hope I can keep that up.

So again thank you! Thank you all!

Cheers

nastena2992

nastena2992

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I quite agree with you - BoddJonar) Thank you all) Hooray Hooray Hooray)

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a wonderful message!

Thank you, BoddJonar!

Glad to have you at CardsChat and wonderful news to hear that it has helped your game and your motivation.

Continued success to you, my friend.

Bear

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very nice of your to acknowledge us - much appreciated! Glad you are enjoying the forum and improving your game. :)

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here, always looking to improve and support the poker, so Cardschat also say thanks !!!

blitzenfish

blitzenfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kudos, well said. Good luck in your future poker experiences.

dexon303

dexon303

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One Love, One Heart, to CC Community.
Let's get together and feel all right.
Bring it! What?
We right here!
We're not goin anywhere!
We right here!

intents09

intents09

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great message! Continued success to you! Stick around here and you will do just fine!

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, owing to this forum I have a desire and motivation to play poker .Thank CC :top:

cantavir

cantavir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
full rate, I agree with you it really is a great message to the CC's just my thoughts would have supplied. good luck to you and all CC members

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's what I like best about this forum is the positivity - the other forum I was on contained a bunch of arrogant know-it-alls who think there is only one way to play poker - their way.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
regards to You and all the best in the future

Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all!

All of you guys are very helpful and supportive and have given me loads of insight into the game, aswell as keeping me motivated to play.

Also thank you for all the wonderful events and freerolls you are providing here. Very fun and a possibility for any player to build a bankroll from nothing.

Also thank you all the moderators! Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this to keep it together! You are awesome!

I was a bad player when I joined CC. Now I'm a little better, and I'm not a loosing player anymore :^) all thanks to you guys!
Hope I can keep that up.

Cheers
+1 !!!! :) :) :)

angeliks

angeliks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great, I'm new and I hope to keep improving as well and become a great player :)

JaxA

JaxA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm glad you like it here and I have to age with your post and thank everyone that makes CC great.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hope I can keep that up.

Cheers

Great to hear CC has helped improve your game. :top: :top: :top:

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you. CC is best poker site out there, people are amazing and welcoming. It's pleasure to be around and read insightful posts, even though lately I haven't really had much time to stick around. Thanks everyone for giving us such a great site. :)

bossbran

bossbran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also agree.. i think im getting better in my playing in mtt.. help more players to get better..Thank you CC.. i hope oneday i can make it in the final table in your free roll.. night guys..

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that's why we're all here, to help and support each other as we grow as players by sharing insights and experiences!

limpnfold88

limpnfold88

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all!

Hope I can keep that up.

Cheers

And you're not a losing playing either :p lol spelling nazi

T

Tony Zhukov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all!

Hope I can keep that up.

Cheers

I hope i will be like u soon.
It's not about expirence.
It's about membership in cardschat :3

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree with OP. This community gives us amateurs a field of knowledge to advance our game, along with a strong bonding community that do so much back for other players. Selflessness goes along way and CC continues to shine through again and again. +1 to OP :D