Does anyone have this spreadsheet?!

macfaelan

macfaelan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there guys,
a couple of years ago i scoured the internet for a decent excel spreadsheet to use for tracking results and bankroll management/stats etc. i've started playing poker again and managed to find the website that hosted the download for it... but it appears the guy who ran the site hasn't kept it maintained and the spreadsheet is no longer available.

it was and still is the best spreadsheet i have ever seen on the web. so i was wondering if anyone on this forum downloaded it and still has a copy of it to send to me? someone here must have it surely.

here's a link to the website where it originally was and it has pictures of the spreadsheet so check it out and if you recognise it and have it then i would greatly appreciate someone emailing me it.

http://www.thefuturepokerstar.co.uk/2008/02/poker-bankroll-stats-spreadsheet.html

cheers guys.

(first post on here btw so hi :) )

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome To CC.

Most, or at least many of the regular members here will be using a more complete database tracker which require nearly zero input from the user once set up, Specifically PokerTracker3 or Holdem Manager (PT3 or HEM).

But they cost money. They both do have free trials.

The link you provided does seem to be older, but if you can download anything, Excel should be able to run it.

Pyrodc

Pyrodc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have my own spreadsheet, I have it on my blog, or PM me your mail addy and Ill mail it.