do you know any poker sites that i can play on for fun ?!?!?

M

mahusicplayer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:) hi, im trying to find some poker sites which i can just play on for fun can anyone help me plz ?

Welly

Welly

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Virtually all sites have play money tables and free tournaments. Have fun.

T

tcelling

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best places to play for play money are the places where you are given a set amount per day...that way ppl are a little more catious with it and it more resembles an actual game. I believe party poker does this but I'm not actually positive about that. Maybe other members could help you out here...

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
PokerStars is a very nice place if you want to play for play money.

Toadly

Toadly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One fun site with a couple good freerolls daily with 50-100 payouts with thousnad or less players. Shit a few times a month they offer a 100 dollar freeroll with 500 hunderd people. anyway I like playing there for freerolls still top this day.I get a kick out of teh gladiator battles over 10 bucks final table shakedown.................when I get there

betfred poker....nice english site

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played play money on Absolute poker for about a year or so. Once you get some chips and can afford to play the higher stakes SNG'S, the play on those isn't too bad.

Toadly

Toadly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolute is the site I Play on about 70% of my on-line play. Great site

Good freerolls.....2,000 people but, good. I don't play em much. Good AP
(points) freerolls

Oh yes the best freeroll I know of....... It plays once a week at Interpoker. I think it's on Saturday afternoon. 3,000 dollars over 1,000 seats or is it 1,000 bucks over 3,000 seats , I think it the 3,000 payout

I can never make it to my computer on time sio I gave up. I did get in a couple of times and missed the cash but by very little. You have to be right there when the game is posted and even you clickty the min it hits you may still not get in. The tourney will not even be pre-posted it just apperars and blamo you gotto be right there. See the site for times....................Interpoker

10Ace

10Ace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you just want to play at tables with only fun money ultimate bet is pretty good from what I've heard. I believe you actually get bonus points for doing good at play money tables which you can use to enter freerolls, get merchandise, etc. Although I haven't actually played there, I do know a few people who do and they don't have many complaints about the site.

K

kfkid40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
royal vegas is a place that gives you a set amount of chips per day so things dont get too outa control with bad playing.

with party poker though it seems you can keep adding money, and the playersthere have rediculously huge chip stacks so that the games are not normal at all.

withawedge

withawedge

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS gives you $3,000 per hour on play money. IMO though a complete and utter waste of time. They play every hand to the death.

It is very very hard to learn (if thats your aim) when it is a feeding frenzy.

If i remember rightly they have a couple of $320 freerolls each day. The standard is a little bit better than the zoo on the play money tables.

:withstupi