Deception away from the table

F

floweryhead

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was recently at a pokerstars online training event and was playing a few sngs on a different monitor at the same time. A hand occurred which was very similar to what we were discussing and so I mentioned it in the chat. All of a sudden I had people telling me I'd played it badly or wrong just on the hand value not taking into consideration the player I was against. I may discuss this in another post but what I'm want to demonstrate here is a poker opportunity that I found unexpectedly. I now had people talking to me about Razz, Omaha 8 and all sorts of things. I think that as they'd only seen part of how I'd played the hand and no reasoning they thought I was an idiot. I reviewed the hand again after the training session finished and saw no mistake in how I'd played it. However, I had some people on at me about what levels I played and which type of games. So I made up a few stories about how I'd played certain hands (very badly of course) and . now I await them turning up and donating their chips to me. I just thought it may be an idea that some other people may want to try out. Another tool to go in the poker arsenal